Chapter 13

|Ella's POV
»3 Days Later

Today was my first day of school. Nervousness filled through me as I rushed around my room to make sure I had everything. Once I finally had everything together, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Hunter.

From: Hunta
Hey, beautiful! Today is your first day at school and I wanted to wish you luck! Have a great day, ill call you after the show!

I smiled to myself and texted back a quick reply. I slid my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my back. I looked at myself once more in the mirror before heading down to the living room.

On my way down the steps, I accidentally bumped into Collin, who was texting and dropped his phone. "Really, Ella?!" I mumbled an apology and met my mom at the bottom of the steps.

"Ready to go?" She smiled at me. I nodded and prepared myself for the day.

---

The car ride to school was silent. I was extremely nervous and I'm pretty sure my mom could sense it and didn't want to put more pressure on me. It's my first time being in a different school with different people. My hands were shaky and sweaty by the time we pulled into the parking lot.

"Have fun you two!" My mom cheered as we got out. Collin and I walked into school together and my heart dropped to my feet; this was it.

My first class was math with Mr. Goodman, room 367. I had no idea where I was going, so I willingly decided to asked a someone for help. I walked up to a girl with short, red hair and glasses. "Excuse me, I'm new here and wanted to know if you knew where room 367 is?"

"Goodman?" She asked with a cheerful voice. I nodded slightly. "He's my first period teacher, I can walk with you. I'm Alice, by the way."

"Ella." I smiled at her. She seemed like a nice person, hopefully someone I'd get along with. The bell rang and Alice told me to follow her. I did as told and in 2 minutes, we were at the classroom. Alice informed me to go and tell the teacher I was new. Again, I did as told and he instructed me to sit at the front of the room, in between a girl with red to pink ombre hair and a boy with curly brown hair.

"Oh my god, you're Hunter's neighbor! I watched the broadcast you were in the other day! I never thought I would actually being going to school with you!" The girl with ombre hair smiled widely at me and covered her cheeks with her hands.

"That's me," I laughed nervously and leaned back into my chair.

"My name is Vivan Woods, it's very nice to meet you Ella!" She leaned towards the front of her desk and pointed to the boy next to me. "That's Xavier. Don't talk to him, he's a weirdo and I really don't like him."

"Heard that." Xavier's voice chimed in. He looked up at me and I saw he had green eyes that instantly reminded me of Hunter's. "V and I have a love/hate relationship."

We continued to talk and I grew to actually be found of these two. I smiled to myself at thought of making friends this fast, something I thought would never happen. The second bell rang and class begun.

Throughout class, my mind was bombarded with thoughts of Hunter. The last few days I've felt completely lonely, although we talked as much as possible. It just seems like a piece of me was missing and it needed to be there.

Hopefully this month goes by fast.

---

Aye guys! So for not updating in like a week, I uploaded 2 chapters in 2 days for you! I know I really suck at updating, but school has really been keeping me busy.

What do you think of this chapter? Comment opinions beloww.

((There also may or may not be a contest on girlfriends coming soon ;) ))

My instagram is @/bootyholehunta, so go follow me on there! Comment saying you're from wattpad and ill follow you!

Remember to vote, comment, and share!

love, madi.