"Yuu." He heard him say.

"Huh?"

"Have you seen Yuichiro?" Mika asked

"YU-" Yoichi almost screamed.

"Shh-" Mika said quickly. "I don't want attention on us, don't yell it."

"It's a little to late for that." Yoichi said nervously, his eyes roamed the class to see everyone looking at them.

"I'm looking for Yuu, have you seen him?" Mika asked.

"He isn't with you?" Yoichi asked. "I'm sorry but I haven't seen him, my friends and I were even gonna come over and check up on him."

"Don't." Mika said. "I don't want anyone finding out that he's missing, please keep it a secret between you and me. Ok?"

"Ok but what will I tell my friends?" Yoichi asked.

"Lie." Mika said as he stood. "Thank you for your time." He turned around and headed for the door.

"Hey." Shinoa stood. "Please wait." She called out and ran towards him.

"Shinoa!! Moron." Mitsuba said.

Shinoa approached Mika and caught him by the wrist. "Please don't go, I have something to ask you." He didn't turn to look at her, his eyes still looking front. "Yuichiro, please is he ok? We're all worried and we just have to know." Mika forcefully pulled out from her grip.

"Yuichiro is fine and you do not need to bother yourself with him, human." Mika said coldly and walked out of the class. Suddenly everyone sprang up from their seats and crowded Yoichi, asking him dozens of questions.

"How did it feel having him so close?"

"How do you know him?"

"Um..guys stop." Yoichi said struggling amongst the crowd around him.

"Oi." Kimizuki called as everyone turned to him. "All of you, get away from him, now." He cracked his knuckles, everyone heeded and went back to their seat. No one was going to stay and pick a fight with the class delinquent. Kimizuki walked over to Yoichi. "Are you alright? Yoichi?"

"Yes." Yoichi nodded and smiled at him. "Thanks for the help Shiho."

"Um..Yoichi." Kimizuki called. "I don't mind how you met that guy, but I'm a bit curious, what exactly did he tell you."

Yoichi hoped no one would asked, he hoped they would all just mind their business. He guess he was wrong, now he was going to have to lie to his friends. "He asked me where he could find a supermarket around, you see he's new in town. He wanted to buy some soup ingredients, to cook for Yuu-kun. Yuu-kun caught a fever, he also says that we shouldn't worry about coming over that Yuu-kun will feel better soon and resume school."

Yoichi hated himself, never has he felt so disgusted and it was with himself. He was lying, through his teeth, he lied to his friend. He often believed that friendship was based on trust and being truthful to each other. Well he wasn't being truthful and it irritated them. He sighed and tried to get his mind off it, he wondered back to the matter at hand.

Yuu.

Where was Yuu exactly? What if Shinoa was right? What if Yuu had hurt himself, Yoichi didn't want to think that now. He removed the thought from his head and only hoped for Yuu to be alright.

"Where is he?" Mika muttered to himself as he looked around the streets. His friends hadn't seen him, so where was he? Where was Yuu?

"Oh no." He heard a voice and turned to see an old woman holding two empty grocery bags. The bags were probably heavy and full so it couldn't contain it and the under part ripped. "How unlucky of me." She said as she stared at everything on the floor. Mika recognized the woman, she was the one he had been helping when he first came here. She had been had also been a big help to him and it was because of her he fitted in a bit to the human life. He remembered her name Mrs Haruna.