Turning of Time: Chapter 10

__Sara Pov__

I got up in the morning at 7:00 instead of going to the training grounds that early. I saw Kakashi in the kitchen after getting ready, and almost caught him pulling his mask down to eat, the three kids were still asleep.

Unfortunately he saw me before he pulled his mask down, so I saw nothing. I smirked at him, and knew he could see it in my eyes.

"I thought I told you to be at the training grounds at 7?"

"What you told us and what I do are two totally different things, besides I knew you wouldn't be there on time and be like 3 hours late, so I'm good." He couldn't argue that after all, seeing as he was sitting there in front of me at 7:30.

I walked over to the fridge and began opening it, but Kakashi was there holding it closed. "I thought I also told you to skip breakfast?"

"Again with the whole, 'I thought I told you' I'll do what I want. I don't care if I puke, NO ONE keeps me from food." I shot him a glare and he backed off shaking his head.

"Well I guess I'll go upstairs to eat then."

"Don't bother, I'll be out of your hair soon enough." With that I grabbed some strawberries from the fridge and walked out the front door. "See you at 10!"

I walked slowly through the streets of Konoha, looking in shops at their wares, nothing caught my eye though. I soon finished my strawberries and threw the container in a random dumpster. It was 9:00 now, so I started to head to the training grounds and arrived 15 minutes later.

"You are so late." Sakura nagged.

"Well I don't see eyepatch anywhere, so I think I'm pretty ok. Anyways, in all likelyhood he won't be here until about 10."

"I suppose that's true, must be nice knowing people's natures after a short conversation."

"Anyone could do it if they tried, I just actually do. Anyways what have you been up to for the past two hours?"

"Sitting and waiting for you and Kakashi."

"I see..."

"Heey! There you are Sara, why weren't you here on time?" Naruto appeared and started to question me.

So went the conversation, with Sasuke just standing off to the side. Eventually the time went on until Kakashi showed up at 10 like I had predicted.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" Naruto and Sakura chorused.

"No duh Sherlock, where's Watson?"

Kakashi ignored me, "Sorry, a black cat was walking on the street in front of me and I had to go the long way to make sure not to cross its path."

"Right, that's a lie, so what are we doing here eyepatch?"

He looked at me with a 'really, that's what your gonna call me?' look.

"Well I can't use Mask Man because I wear a mask too."

"Whatever, you could just call me Kakashi. Anyways," He pulled out a timer and set it. "The clock is set for noon, you guys are supposed to get these bells," That was accompanied with the jingling of three bells. "Before the timer rings. Come at me with any weapons or jutsu you possess. If you don't come at me with the intent to kill, you will never get a bell."

After that Naruto piped up. "Kunai's are dangerous sensei, you couldn't even dodge a blackboard eraser!"

"You know, idiots like you are the first to be killed."

With that Naruto snapped and pulled out a kunai from his pouch, he charged towards Kakashi. In a flash Kakashi had taken Naruto's arm that was holding the kunai twisting it behind his back so that the kunai was pointing at Naruto's neck. There was a very audible gulp from the other three.