Unicorns Poop Rainbows

Start from the beginning

"How come you don't have powers?" Snart asked.

"Because I haven't died the way I was awoken, I've actually survived for a pretty long time." I laughed.

"What?" Snart asked.

"Look, when did Alexa develop her powers and how?" I asked.

"An explosion of fire." Kendra said.

"How did she "die"?" I asked.

"An explosion of fire." Jax gasped.

"So you're saying that Alexa has been awoken?" Snart asked.

"Well yeah, there is a downside to it." I said.

"What?" Snart asked.

"Well if Alexa is me, and ties into this timeline, we have a warrior heart inside, forged through fires, hell and nightmares that you couldn't imagine. After being awoken, that side of us, or her comes out and shows it's worse, Alexa has to snap out of it and bring back her humanity. Otherwise she becomes like Savage." I said.

"So Alexa is alive and kicking." Dr. Stein said.

"Yes, alive, but who knows where. I've always been transported someplace in time, or somewhere different after being killed. So I'm assuming she is somewhere in time, freaked out." I said.

"And alone, she's alone." Snart muttered, so quietly that only I could hear.

"Look, she has to find her own way home, luckily I found Jess during this time, she's already been awoken if you couldn't tell." I said.

"Why is she so young?" Mick grunted.

"Did you forget about the immortal part?" I asked.

"You never age." Snart whispered quietly.

"Yep, that's also why it's too painful to have a relationship." I laughed awkwardly. Ray and Snart's faces fell, one being more of a death glare then the other.

"Look, she has to find her way home, and we have to keep ourselves busy and away from Savage." I said looking at Jess who was sitting on Mick's lap.

"Can I stay with Uncle Mick?" Jess squeaked in her adorable voice.

"Uh--" I looked at Mick who just glared at me.

"I'll watch them." Snart volunteered.

"Thanks, Jess, no playing with fire--" I looked at Snart "or ice." I said wagging my finger playfully.

"Bye bye." Jess said, holding Mick's hand as Snart slumped behind them.

"Well, we can't do anything about Savage anyways seeing as Gideon isn't updated." Rip said to me.

"Right, we need an updater from a recent ship, I would grant you authorization but that means nothing these days." I grumbled. A little red beeping light went on the table.

"Gideon?" Rip asked.

"It looks like a stranded Time Master ship, they have sent out a mayday for help." Gideon said.

"They would have the updater." I said as Rip looked at me for advice.

"Fine, Gideon, set a course for the stranded ship." Rip yelled. I smiled at Rip and walked out of the room. I heard Jess's high pitched squealing and peeked into the room where Snart and Jess were playing. Snart had lifted her into the air and was soaring her around the room, and I noticed something, he was smiling.

"He's a good guy you know." I heard Ray said behind me. I jumped up a little before turning around and staring at him with a confused look.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Look, Alexa, she was my girlfriend, and she did things that I now know she couldn't control, I also know she had a history with Snart. At first I wanted to tear him to pieces but now I'm sort of accepting it, so if you're worried about him hanging around your sister, you shouldn't, he's a good guy." Ray explained with a small smile.

"So my doppelganger dated you, cool, good to know." I chuckled giving him a smile, he smiled back his brown eyes sparkling. "Look, I know I'm not her, Alexa or whatever, but you are allowed to have other relationships, I don't think Alexa should hold you back. Kendra is an amazing person." I said giving him a wink.

"How did you--"

"Your adorable and cute Ray, but you are everything but discrete. I guessed." I said.

"Oh." Ray replied.

"Don't feel guilty, sometimes things don't work out, I'm pretty sure you're one of those guys who becomes friends if things don't work out romantically." I said, leaning against the wall.

"Thank you, really." Ray said.

"I'm here, literally, I'm here for eternity." I joked. Ray laughed and walked away to the main room while I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. I took a big sigh before a small shock of pain caused me to grab my head. I saw an image of a girl driving a ship, a girl who looked exactly like me, and she was... eating a hamburger?

A/N: ALL THE FEEEEEEEEEEELS, ALL OF THEM! ACK! Thank you so much for coming this far, I am pyched about my new OC Jess and how well both Snart AND Mick get along well with her. Tbh I feel like Ray would be hella awkward around little kids, but he would be an amazing soccer dad. Anyways there are plenty of plot twists ahead so watch out, stay tuned and vote and comment.

I am going to successfully write 3 chapters and post them before 8:00 WATCH ME!