The FWOOOOSHHHH

I stared at him for a full five seconds before Ray yelled loudly at me and I rushed into the ship. I could see Boba Fett still firing at the ship just as Rip made us disappear. The whole time I was sitting there with a look on my face that said "Fuck off". There was also Mr. Boardman , who had gotten shot during this whole thing. So much for, don't freaking screw up the time line.

"You." I growled. Grabbing Rip by his coat and slamming him against the wall. "You didn't tell me." I roared loudly.

"I'm sorry. If I told you that the Legends didn't mean anything and they had minimal impact on the future of 2166 then they wouldn't have joined!" Rip said.

"What?" I yelled.

"Oh crap." Rip squeaked. Chay-Ara walked over to Rip and started holding him by his throat.

"EXPLAIN!" Chay-Ara yelled.

"Thats Chronos, he was sent by the Time Masters to bring back Waverider. I am--was a Time Master." Rip admitted.

"WHAT! So everything you said was a lie?" Ray said.

"No, Vandal Savage still destroys the world and takes over, that wasn't a lie."

"Why didn't you talk to the Time Masters about this?" Jax asked

"That would have been preferable, before leading us on, especially these hooligans!" Dr. Stein said gesturing to Snart and Mick.

"I was married. Vandal Savage killed them in cold blood. The Time Masters turned a blind eye. I will watch Vandal Savage die if it's the last thing I do." Rip vowed.

"Give us one good reason we shouldn't kill you." Mick growled.

"What the pyromaniac said." Dr. Stein.

"Everyone you love will die at the hands of Savage. Save them." Rip said. I saw both Ray and Snart turn toward me simultaneously. Everyone left to think it over, while I stayed behind and growled at Rip.

"Why did Boba Fett call me Mrs. Savage?" ' I yelled at Rip.

"Because--"

"I don't want to be married to some psychopath who clearly has mental issues!" I yelled louder.

"Married?" Rip asked.

"That's what Boba Fett said! Mrs. Savage. You didn't care to tell me I got married in the future to that weird crazy guy who kills people for fun? And you didn't even tell me HOW EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING FUTURE KNOWS WHO I AM EXCEPT ME!" I yelled at him.

"Chronos called you Mrs. Savage because your Vandal Savage's daughter." Rip said simply. I looked at him and started laughing. I seemed to have an issue with taking surprising information, seeing as I laugh, Every. Single. Time.

"Really, and who's my mother?" I asked.

"Alexa Lynx." Rip said.

"Oh, rightttt. So I'm my own mother. That makes sense." I scowled.

"You really don't remember..." Rip said.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't disturb the timeline.  But I can tell you this, you are extremely important to the future of 2166 and if you die or get hurt, that could change 2166 forever." Rip said.

"Don't tell anyone." I whispered.

"What?" Rip asked.

"Don't tell anyone that I'm Vandal Savage's daughter." Rip nodded and went back to fixing the ship.

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. And this is why my friends, you never. EVER, say "Life is normal."

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. HAHAHHAHAHA ONCE AGAIN! YOU DID NOT SEE THAT COMING? DID YA? ALRIGHTTT SO EP 1 OF DCLOT IS FINISHED, NOW ONTO EPISODE 2. SORRY CAPS LOCK IS ON. Anyways, like I was saying. WOAHHHH. Heh, tell me in the comment section if you enjoyed the plot twist. I can assure you there are many more adventures up ahead. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER! Like and comment!

QQOTC:

What's your favorite thing that has happened in this fan fiction novel?

Love you all,

CrazyLizzy22 <--- TheBlackPirate22 (codeeee nameeee)