Goddammit Loke

Gray awoke with a headache.

"Unnnnnn" he groaned sitting up.

Lyon was smiling softly at him.

"Oh..." Gray remembered what happened.

"Gray..." Lyon started "please tell me what's wrong, you don't just pass out if your fine."

"Well," Gray gazed at his lap and bit his lip, holding back even more tears. How pathetic. "Natsu and I had a falling out of sorts..."

"What like a fight? Was it bad?"

"Well, um, not exactly a fight" Gray continued. "He,--I, um," his voice became shaky. Lyon sat on the bed and rubbed Gray's arm. "He was, ch-cheating on me..." Gray cleared his throat and then looked up at Lyon and forced a laugh even though tears lined his eyes. "Funny huh, since he accepted my purposal."

Lyon's face looked far from amused.

There was silence.

And then,

"WHAT!? HE WHAT!" Lyon was standing now he couldn't control himself if anyone ever hurt Gray. He  attempted to calm a bit "this is unacceptable, this is...this is...this is...not like Natsu..." Lyon had a concentrated face,something wasn't right. "You know," he faced Gray, "when you two had started dating I had a talk with Natsu, you know to make sure that you didn't make a stupid decision, but he seemed to really care about you, I mean...he loved you...a lot....who did you say he cheated on you with?"

Gray sighed "Loke..."

"Loke? He's had several offenses with the magic council..." The white haired Mage stated.

"Well Natsu seemed to have been, um, willing." Gray replied.

"Gray, Natsu is stupid."

Gray looked annoyed "your point?"

"Maybe Loke tricked him into this?" Lyon suggested.

Gray looked up "you know the bastard would do that." Gray no longer felt broken he felt angry --make that enraged.

"I'm gonna go" he said gritting his teeth. 

•         •         •

It sure as hell didn't take long for Gray to get to Loke's apartment. The door was locked but Gray froze it then smashed it. Had to admit, he looked pretty badass.

"Natsu?" He called out.

"Nnnnnngh!?" Was the response.

Gray went into Loke's bedroom where he saw Natsu in nothing but his boxers bound to the bed along with a cloth tied gagging him.

"Nnnnnngh!" He said again. 

"NATSU!" Gray bolted to his side untying everything on him.

Natsu coughed and sat up. "Gray..." His voice was horse and dry. He had a tear stained face and his lips were chapped.

"I'm sorry" the two said at the same time.

•          •          •

Everything was explained between the two and it was realized that Loke--a.k.a the bastard, had basically screwed everything up.

The two left the apartment (Natsu wearing Gray's coat) and Natsu burned it until it was literally dust. And Loke had come just in time to see his home demolished. He dropped his groceries.

"My house!!!!" He squealed. 

Gray smirked and Natsu laughed clinging to Gray's arm. The two walked away--Gray giving Loke the finger as a parting gift.

They hurried home--the wedding was coming up after all. 

Next chapter: The Wedding
I like happy endings so it's gonna be cute/fluffy and the last chapter. Thanks for reading.