What a morning

The day was off to a horrible start.

Natsu waking up late as usual, rolled over expecting to bring his boyfriend in a loving embrace, but was treated with cold bed sheets.

He sat up attempting to rub the sleepyness out of his eyes. Natsu looked around, he really was alone. Shoving the tinge of worriedness out of his mind he got up to get dressed. It's not like Gray is forced to tell him wherever he was going, yet Natsu still felt a tinge of sadness. They hadn't spent the last evening together as well.

He's probably just at the guild, and when I get there I'll make sure we do something fun!

Natsu thought with his all too familiar smile. He was being a bundle of positivity as usual. He bustled out of the apartment they now shared, feeling proud for remembering to make the bed for once,  which always made Gray happy.

Natsu arrived at the guild. People were murmuring all around in the late buzz of the morning. Natsu scanned the room and his eyes landed on the person he had been thinking about all morning.

Gray was sitting in the back at a table speaking with Lisanna. Natsu decided to calmly ask Gray why he had left him early in the morning without telling him. Normally Natsu would have been flaming mad at his partner but they had been dating for 2 years now. So he had trusted that he had a reason--even if it was just to go out and get fresh air and didn't want to wake his dragon slayer. He would even be okay with a silly excuse as that.

He arrived at the table and the dark haired and white haired talking came
to a halt. Lisanna perked up at him,

"Hello Natsu!" Natsu greeted her back and then turned to his lover. Gray was picking at his pants that were surprisingly--still on. Something was definitely off with him--he seemed... nervous?

Natsu bent over and gently cupped the ice mage's chin and place his warm lips on a pair of slightly cooler ones. The dragon slayer pulled away slightly. 

"Morning" he gazed into Gray's obsidian eyes.  Natsu then plopped himself on Gray's lap and wrapped his arm around around Gray's neck. "Let's do something fun today! I thought we could--" he stopped as Gray squrimed under Natsu's grasp. That was odd Gray used to adore physical attention. Natsu and him would show off to a point where people would laugh and yell 'get a room!' 

"Is...everything alright baby?" Natsu said quietly as he stroked Gray's cheek. The ice Mage blushed and Natsu smiled. He knew how vulnerable Gray acted when Natsu called him things like that.

"Um-we-I can't spend time together today, s-sorry I have to, um, go somewhere"  Gray averted Natsu's questioning gaze.

"Don't worry Natsu! Gray may have plans but I was hoping you could come be with the girls and I today because you're always with him."  Lisanna piped. She smirked at Gray who gave a smidge of a smile back.

"Um, ok sure... Yeah that sounds great!" Natsu was hesitant at first but then he thought, 'why not?' He was a little disappointed that he wouldn't get to be with his boyfriend but he hadn't been with the girls for a while.

He reluctantly pulled himself off of Gray who got up, and just as he was about to head out, he placed a rushed kiss on Natsu's lips, but before the pink haired could wrap his arms around his neck deepen the kiss, Gray pulled away.  He grinned hesitantly and walked out.

Natsu watched him leave and then followed Lisanna to were Erza, Juvia, and Lucy were sitting.

Natsu huffed and sat with the giggling girls.  He put on his popular smile and did his best not to worry about Gray.

"Natsu! Natsu!" Lucy called
Natsu broke out of his gaze .
"Huh?"
"We're all gonna have a slumber party at my place! You're coming right?" The blonde said eagerly.
That meant another night spent without Gray. Oh well it's not like he couldn't live one more day without him.
"Sure" he responded with a toothy grin. 
"What's this I hear about a slumber party?" Loke said strolling over.
"Sorry no straight boys aloud" Lucy said. Loke put on an exaggerated hurt expression but then replied,
"What if a told you I wasn't?".
Lucy rolled her eyes.
"Then we wouldn't believe you"
"You wouldn't huh?" Loke responded with a mischievous grin.
And with one swift motion he swung his arm around Natsu's neck and kissed him on the mouth--hard.

Natsu was too shocked to do anything at first. All 4 of the girls gaped with they're mouths wide. Loke was still pressed against him for a good 5 seconds before Natsu could register what was happening and push him off.

"What the hell man!" Natsu blurted flushed and angry.
Loke simply smirked and asked Lucy if she believed him now. She was still to shocked to speak.

"I thought I had made this clear, but I'm taken!! There's only one person I want to be with and it's not you!" Natsu was red and angry.

Loke put his hands up.

"Sorry" he said smugly.  He then turned back to Lucy to pester her about the sleepover. 

Natsu was sputtering with emotion. Gray was acting odd and Loke was pressuming to be gay AND kissed him. What a morning.