Chapter 17

I just wanted to let you know maddykay820  is the main reason that I write so many chapters cuz she would die if I make her wait... Thanks for reading my peoples:)

Kile carried me to the hospital wing to get a real cast.

I got a black cast, I would have gotten red but then I'd have to wear only red for however long.

I got crutches which also mention I couldn't wear ball gowns and long flowing dresses.

My mom is being annoying by saying over and over I'll get you some jeans to wear, you don't have to wear dresses, it would be easier to walk if you wore jeans. Uggg...

Then I walked into my room and saw a giant box on my bed. Guess what was in it? Like a million pairs of jeans! Yay!

I got my maid to make me some tunic tops and wore those with the jeans.

Surprisingly, they were comfortable.

Me and kile decided we might end the selection a week or two after my ankle healed.

Me and kile said I love you a lot.

Life is perfect well, except for my ankle.

But then a week before my cast could come off. I realized I was pregnant.

I WAS SO EMBARRASSED!!!

But luckily it wouldn't show until after the wedding...

I couldn't wait till the wedding.

I couldn't wait to have s family with kile.

With kile...

Oh I couldn't wait.

To be with kile.

Was this chapter awkward? Oh well... Sorry this was just a quick skip 5 weeks chapter😋