Chapter 7

A POOL!

I couldn't believe it. I almost forgot I didn't feel good and couldn't walk!

My parents sat next to it kissing.

Kissing!

KISSING!!!

NEXT TO A POOL!

A POOL!

I thought I was dreaming. I whispered "kile pinch me. I'm dreaming"

"What? No eadlyn you are not dreaming."

"Kile I want to go in, I feel fine now."

"Ok eadlyn"kile said as he threw me into the pool.

I screamed feeling the freezing cold water soak into my clothes. I heard a splash next to me and saw it was kile. He helped me out of the pool because I was still too weak to swim.

He lay me down on the grass and kissed me.

KISSED ME

WHILE MY PARENTS WERE WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't care though. It was the most magical moment in the world.

I was freezing but I didn't care. Kile. Kile. Kile was kissing me. Kile!

I forgot all my problems in the world. I only remembered that I loved kile. I forgot about Henri. I just loved kile... Only kile.

I fell in his arms as he walked me back to my room and we fell asleep in my bed together.

In our wet clothes.

Together.

I loved it.

I loved kile.

Forever.

I wanted to marry him.

I wanted the selection to be over.

And only have him.

Have kile.

For me.

Only me.

Forever.

And ever.

Who liked the keadlyn chapter. Thank you maddykay820 for the parents kissing idea because some how it led to all this... Well, and my pool idea☺️ enjoy!!! Thank you if you give me more ideas... Please read more I would love if I got to 100 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!