Chapter 5 (kiles pov)

I was running upstairs realizing  that eadlyn wasn't with me. Then I heard a scream.

It was eadlyn!!!! I ran as fast as I could and saw a rebel dragging her across the floor.

I called for the guards then grabbed a gun from a fallen soldier. I shot the other guy as he dropped eadlyn. I heard a gun shot but no one looked injured. I grabbed eadlyn and ran as fast as I could to the hospital wing. Then I tripped suddenly noticing I was bleeding... I was the one that was shot. But I didn't care anymore then a half a second.

I grabbed eadlyn and called for the doctor, anybody.

Someone rushed in and led me quickly to a room. But right before I got there I fell down on to the floor, with eadlyn.

And realized that that someone was a rebel as I neared uncontiousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room and thought Eadlyn. I got up but I fell down in pain and went uncontious  again

I woke one more time seeing that I was healed. The doctor walked in and said"your good to go in a day."

So the next day I ran to where Eadlyn was. She was asleep.

With a oxygen mask.

And an IV in her arm.

I ran back to the doctor and said "how long has she been in there. Unconscious."

"About a month" he said.

"WHAAAAAT!!!!!"

I ran back and whispered her name hopping she was still alive.

Hey guys sorry I spelled unconscious wrong a lot. I hope you liked this chapter and PLEASE give me ideas for the fanfiction if you have any good ones.