Chapter 2

For 2 weeks my dresses were black and a little bit of grey. I couldn't wear any colors now that my Mother was gone.

I sat in my room crying for most of the time. Ate all of my meals in my room, if I wasn't too busy crying.

My maid walked into my room. She said,"eadlyn, I made you a new dress for today."

"Please let it be black, and plain" I said,"Plus what's the point of wearing a new dress if I'm not going out today?"

"It's not black, it's blue. And you are going out today."

"No! I can't wear blue, never again. That was Moms favorite color!!! AND IM NOT GOING OUT AND YOU CANT EVER MAKE ME!!!!"

"You are wearing blue, and you are going out... Now come on let's put on your dress. The Boys are waiting on you."

I glared at her. But agreed. I already had a plan to get back to my room as fast as I could. Little did I know someone else already had plans for me.

The dress was beautiful. A pale blue fading into a soft gray, then white. It had long silky, skin tight sleeves. The dresses skirt went just down to my knees. My hair was put into a fishtail braid.

I walked outside and took a detour to my mothers room, even though they would of already moved her out of there by now. I walked in and screamed.

I cried and cried and danced and jumped up and down!

I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe anything right now.

Sorry I didn't like my story that I had so I fixed it and made it to where she isn't kidnapped in the second chapter. Sorry if you liked it that way.