Communicators' Roll of Honor

This is Alexander M Zoltai. The people listed here were more helpful during the writing of this book than they might expect. An interesting aspect of this list is who is not here. Over 300 people were given the opportunity to have their names here. I can imagine many reasons for their decision not to be listed; but, I'm sad that they can't be honored as part of the normally-invisible matrix of individuals who make the author's job more interesting and, definitely, more worthwhile.

Please note: Some of the names below are creative aliases.

Ararura Quaren

Margaret & Charlie Rogers

Audra Kee

Linda Taylor

Denise Skelley

Katharina Curtis

Bonchance Longfall

Princess Aquila

Cassandra Gauntley

XCF Seetan

Angèle Lubin

Richard Hughes

Astronart Varthader

Sharky Ninetails

Sugarpie Rabbit

Jammers Inaka: much-loved poet and extremely giving soul.

Selina Greene: former UK publisher, Owner of Book Island in Second Life.

Arton Tripsa (Jane Watson):  Australian writer published by Picador.

Eppie Ward: "Giver and taker of the river of knowledge. Fellow friend and writer of Alex (Sandor, my protector in SL) and Sena who has reassured me that there are aliens looking out for us on Earth."

Rebekah Webb: "Just another writer on the wild ride that is fiction."

Simone Benedict: a fiction writer living in Kansas who is also a Christian seeking to find some equanimity in the world. She has previously published fiction and poetry under a pseudonym. 

Bruce Enyo: an avatar in Second Life, and interested in creative writing and philosophy. He is a science fiction and technology addict, who is very interested in what the future has to bring.

Bluebell Broome: one of the founders and creators of Beau Belle Island, in Second Life, where she spends much of her creative time building and helping to grow the community. In real life, she is based in Wales, Earth, and works in TV production.

Arlene Radasky: author of the world-renowned historical novel, The Fox. She also loves to write poetry, and short stories.

Julie Achterhoff: author of Quantum Earth, Deadly Lucidity, Native Vengeance, and Earthwalker, literally dreams up the stories she writes. They have all originated in the dream world in the dark of the night.

Jay Cox: born in 1957. He lives in Ingram, Texas, with his wife, Bobbie. He has an associate's degree in specialized business. He served in the United States Army for four years and operated local access television for his community. He has two daughters, Cathy and Carmen, and one granddaughter, Nissyen.

Mariana Passos e Sousa: a journalist and occasional writer from Lisbon, Portugal.

Rae Larkham: Author, Artist, Dreamer. Writer of multi-genre works including sci-fi, fantasy and romance. A Writer's Dream -

Eckhard Graf: lives in Germany and works in IT. With his (entirely fictional) book he tried to work out the possibility of whether God exists after all--despite trustworthy scientific findings.

Haley Whitehall: historical fiction writer from Wenatchee, Washington.

Fiordaliza Charles: a self-published author who has five poetry books and a novel. She is currently working on a new poetry book... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out the next section for Behind The Scenes of Notes from An Alien :-)