A Little Bit of Freedom

"Shes cute. Maybe I could barrow her sometime, mate?" A deep Irish voice laughed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes. I rubbed the corner of my eye and looked up to see a tall and handsome man in my face. His hair was blond and his skin was like porcelain. The male's frost-like eyes examined my face as I looked at him in curiosity.

He grinned as he stood up straight and turned his head towards the staircase. His hand laid on my thigh as his thumb gently rubbed it. I leaned my head to see my kidnapper sitting on the steps with his fingers intertwined with one another. The curly haired lad had a smirk on his face as he looked straight at me.

"Shes mine, I caught her first." He answered as he stood up and walked over to his friend and I.

"Good morning, love."

"What?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"You've been sleeping all night, babe, but don't worry. We didn't mess with you while you were out." The Irish man - who was probably the same age as the other male - said with a smile.

I looked at them with a scarred expression. I brushed the blond's hand off my thigh and hopped off the desk. They watched me carefully. Probably making sure I wouldn't try to run away again. My body shivered once my bare feet touched the cold surface.

The only with curly hair walked towards me and held out his hand. I looked at it then back to him, I refused and backed away. He came closer and pulled me by the waist forcefully.

"Come on babe, I know you're hungry." He says seductively.

"E-Excuse me?" I stutter as my eyes grow wide.

"He means breakfast." The Irish man says.

I shook my head and pulled successfully away from my kidnapper. "I wont eat anything until you get me out of this basement!" I yelled.

The two men looked at each other and grinned.

"Okay" Harry said calmly.

I looked at them shocked. Where they actually letting me go? A small smile grew on my face as I looked at Harry. They both laughed, making my smile went away.

"You're letting me go right?" I question them.

"Let you go? Oh no love, but I will allow to roam the house; supervised of course." The one with the chestnut colored hair replied.

The blonde walked towards me and grabbed my hand. I tried to jerk it away but he held on to it tight. He led me up the steps with his friend behind us. I was amazed at what I saw. The home looked . . . normal.

The walls were white and the floors were hardwood. A stair case led up to second floor and the living room looked modern with a fireplace, which was lit. A black couch sat across the room with two white plush chairs in front of it and a glass coffee table was in between them.

Harry shut the door behind us as the other bloke and I walked into the room. The smell of bacon and eggs lingered the air. I breathed it in and sighed happily. A chuckle came from behind me.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"I haven't ate in two days." I answered.

The curly brown haired male's friend brought me over the kitchen which opened up into the living room. The blonde sat me down at the counter in one of the three backless seats. From the corner of my eye, I see my kidnapper walk up stairs. His friend remains at my side.

He sits beside me and stares at me silently. His smile looks friendly but I know he is just like the other. I try not to look at him but it begins to bother me.