Unsupervised

Evelyn sat on the black couch as silence accompanied her. Harry was still outside working in his beautiful garden that hid his horrid hobby. He worked at a slow pace like if he had nothing to hide. The sun rays beated on the curly haired bloke, making him wipe the sweat off him that ran down his forehead. Harry picked up a large bag of fertilizer and threw it over his shoulder.

He realized Evelyn was watching him. The fair girl tried not to blush as he winked at her flirtatiously. Evelyn tried not to blush, but instead she turned her head. Harry smirked and bit his bottom lip as he took a last look at her.

From inside the modern-styled home, Harry's prisoner grew bored. She looked around the large cozy room in search of something to help her escape. It seemed like there were no phones or computers in the house; only the cameras and keypads hung on the walls.

An unpleasant smell lingered around Evelyn. She smelled the air, then her own body. The nine-teen year old shrugged her nose at realizing that the smell was coming from her. She looked at the stairs that stood behind her.

The maiden got up from the couch and walked up the steps. Harry noticed her, of course; he always kept an eye on his 'prisoners'.

The stairs led up to a massive room with four large windows that brought in a large amount of sunlight. On the right, close to the window, was a five foot dark and slender circular table with three tall cushioned chairs that were wood as well. Across from that, on he other side of the room was a large antique pool table and on the wall were the sticks used to play the game.

Evelyn stared at the room as she began to walk into a large hallway. There were four doors and at the end of the hallway was a small table about three feet in a light brown color. The young woman checked all of the rooms and every single one of them looked normal.

One reason why Harry was such a good killer was because he knew how to clean his messes and pretend like nothing happened. It was very uncommon for a murderer to clean up behind him and leave nothing, not even finger or foot prints. The curly haired boy was even given the names 'Britain's Invisible Killer' and 'The Second Jack the Ripper'.

When Harry heard of these names, he accepted them. It seemed like more of an honor in his mind. This made him kill more so his country would still know that he was out there. Although, Harry had to be more quiet, diligent, and double check after cleaning his 'messes'.

Evelyn opened a door that reveled a large bedroom with a magnificent view of the city and the London Eye which were miles away. The bedroom gave the same modern feeling as the rest of the house. The dressers, bed post, and railings were black and the walls were white. The bed was neatly set as if it was set but never slept in.

Evelyn stepped in the room and observed her surroundings. Another door stood about ten feet away from the bed. Inside, was the bathroom. The lovely girl closed the door behind her and undressed, then entered the stain glass shower.

She moaned in relaxation as the hot water ran down her snow white skin. She felt happy that she was finally away from Harry's sight; but sadly she knew it would be only for a short amount of time. The fair woman washed herself, but before she stepped out of the shower, she noticed blood trickling down her leg.

"Great" Evelyn whispered to herself as she tried to prevent the blood to stop until she could tell Harry she was in need of feminine products.

She wrapped herself tightly in a towel and existed the bathroom. Evelyn looked around in hope of finding a weapon to protect herself in case Harry tries anything. At the black dresser that held the massive mirror, she came across two picture frames. One was of Harry and Niall at a bar, the second of a happy couple and their children, one a boy and the other a girl.

The young woman ran her fingers across the smooth glass as she noticed the two females' faces where scratched out. Her eyes flashed towards the young boy and she examined the face carefully.

"Harry?" She questioned to herself.

Suddenly. the long haired brunette was answered by a deep and familiar amorous voice. It seemed like a chuckle was followed afterwards but Evelyn wasn't sure. She turned around to see Harold leaning against the door way with that same smirk on his face.

"You called for me, love?" He answered.

Evelyn's expression was like she was caught for doing something she wasnt supposed to. She placed the picture back on the dresser and crossed her arms.

"N-no." She answered. "I was just looking at your pictures."

Harry looked at his photographs with out expression. It was like they meant nothing to him. His eyes went back to Evelyn and he began to stare at her small nicely shaped body. Harry licked his lips seductively and began to walk slowly towards his her.

"Please do not enter my room unless you have my permission, and if you are going to shower always use the guest one...with my supervision." He informed her.

Before she knew it, the girl with long wet hair was up against the wall with both of Harry's large strong hands on her waist. Their lips were inches away from each other. Evelyn pressed up against the wall to get as far away from the curly haired boy's mouth.

"You look so beautiful when your'e wet." He said, sickly. "I could take you right here."

Evelyn gave him a disgusted look as Harry began to get closer. She tried to push him off of her but he was too strong.

"Please don't, I-I cant. I don't want to get everything messy." She said as an excuse from having sex with the killer.

"Wild and messy girls are even better."

"N-no not that type of messy."

Harry gave her a confused look as the woman gave back a innocent one. The curly haired lad looked down to see a small line of blood race down Evelyn's leg. He pulled away from her and ran his hands through his hair.

"Just perfect." He whispered.

Evelyn wiped the blood off her and tugged the top part of her towel. She looked at the curly haired bloke as he placed his hands in his black pants and sighed. He looked tired and annoyed.

"I guess I'm going to have to go to the store for you, love." Harry said. "But I cant just have you wandering around my home unsupervised. I think its time to place you back in the basement."

In that moment, Evelyn began to beg to not go back in the cold and small basement. Harry grabbed her arm tightly and jerked her away from the wall. He brought her down stairs as she continued to begged to stay were its warm and not too dark. The bloke opened the basement door and pushed her in until there was enough space for him to close the door.

Evelyn turned around, still in her towel, and beated on the door over and over. She screamed for the lad to let her go but he never did. Harry only told her he would be gone for a few minutes. Her hands stopped hitting the door and like the other night, Evelyn sat at the top of the stairs and leaned on the door and waited until Harry would come a back.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was bad, I felt kinda bad that I haven't been updating a lot on this story. But if you like it then show me by either liking or commenting!:)