Author's Note (Please Read)

Hi everyone! I know that this isn't an update and I'm very sorry about that, but I am working on them. The reason why I haven't been working on any new chapters on Wattpad lately is because I have entered a writing contest for a new app called Radish in hopes of having a spot for new Android users in their upcoming Android for Radish app that will be brought out very soon! Just in case some of you are wondering what Radish is, it is a new app that is very similar to Wattpad in many ways. The writing prompt was: One-Shot; One Flashback.

I just wanted to ask all of my lovely readers if you all would please vote for my entry because it would mean the world and I would love to be able to join the Radish community-I will still remain on Wattpad and update on my stories here too. I just thought that being on Radish would give me a good opportunity to allow my work to spread even more.

My story is called Mnemophobia by BeautifulFreaks1, and it is in the Paranormal/Horror section. Below I will have the instructions on where to vote and where to look for the entrees. Instead of rewriting everything that the email says on how to do things, I'm going to just copy and paste what I was sent. It's not a lot of other words; it's just instructions. Anyway, please vote for me because it would mean everything!! :D

~~~~~~~

Link to form: http://goo.gl/forms/iTfNmR1UOR

You can share this link with your friends or readers and those who will vote can win free Radish coins!

Here's how to read your entries and also encourage your readers and friends to read:

1. On the Radish App

- Go to the Explore Tab and search for RadishContests
- Click on Author with RadishContests and you'll be able to see the RadishContests profile as well as all the books.
- Entries are grouped together by Genre as 1 book.

2. On the Radish Exclusive Blog:

- Please use a laptop or desktop computer only when reading entries! The menu doesn't always show-up for mobiles and it may be hard for you to find your entries. So please do use laptop or desktop computers!
- Go to: http://radishexclusive.tumblr.com
- Password: secretradish
- Click the genre you want to read and then scroll down and all entries will appear at the bottom!