"I wish I could, but I can't. I have to go to my little brothers play, today. I'm sorry." Mom just nodded. She gently took the macaroni and cheese, as Collin handed it to her. Mom gestured for me to walk Collin out of the door.

I nodded, "I'll walk you out, Collin." I said, and Thomas smirked and started to wiggle his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk Collin out. Gosh, this is so awkward. Is this how the humans feel?

"So, I know I said that I came over here for my mom. But, to be honest my mom was going to bring the food over, and invite you. I volunteered to come, because I wanted to see you." My eyes grew, but I made sure I showed no other reaction.

"Really?" I opened the front door, and he stepped out. "Why would you want to see me?" I said, with curiosity in my voice. Collin cleared his throat, I heard him swallow. I bit back a smirk.

"There's this movie out, and it's filled with action. But, if you don't want to see an action movie that's fine, too. I just....what I'm trying to say is, would you like to hang out with me. Friday night. As friends of course. I have a girlfriend." Woah, was I just asked out. By a human? My eyes drifted, as I tried to think of a nice way to say no. My eyes grew when I noticed Ashton standing beside Mom's car.

"Ashton." I said, and he just smirked. He started to walk our way, and my heart beat increased with every step he took.

"Ashton? You and Ashton are a thing? Oh." My eyes drifted to Collin, who looked like his heart broke in two. I frowned, slightly. Doesn't he have a girlfriend? I was going to say something, when suddenly an arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

"Yes we are. I heard you asking out my girlfriend, and I just wanted to let you know that she's not free Friday night. We're gonna be doing something. Like normal couples." Collin shook his head,

"You and him." He looked at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but Ashton beat me to it,

"Is that a problem, Collin. I don't say shit about you dating the schools she-devil." Collins eyes grew, but Ashton wasn't finished, "I'm sorry, Collin. You were too late." Collin frowned,

"I wasn't asking Beth out. I just wanted to hang out with her, as friends. Like I said, earlier. We're friends. And, I do have a girlfriend." Ashton nodded,

"Well, you should go to your girlfriend. While I tend to mine. Who knows? Maybe, I'll even tag on tomorrow night." My eyes grew, along with Collin's. I felt my mom, and Thomas's presence by the front door. And, by the way Ashton tensed, I know he did too.

"Hopefully, that won't be the case. I really have to go. Bye Beth. Ashton." With one last glare directed towards Ashton, Collin walked away. Actually, he walked across the street, into his home. Ashton and I didn't speak a word, until his front door closed. I turned to him,

"When did I become your girlfriend? Last time I checked, we hated each other." I said frowning at him. Ashton shook his head,

"No, your brother and I hate each other. You and I have the potential to create something." I raised an eyebrow at Ashton, but he just turned towards my home. He hummed,

"So, this is the house you've been living in for the past two hundred years? The haunted house." I glared at him, but he remained unfazed. I would really love to slap him right now. I guess other vamps who aren't family, bring out my anger. Or, maybe it's just Ashton.

"It's not haunted. And, it's only been a hundred years. Look Ashton, I don't know why you're here. But, you need to go before my brother comes out. You wouldn't want to cause a scene, now would you?" He shook his head, but took a few steps towards the front door.