Epilogue

Marinette-
25.
I turn 25 today. Has it really been 10 years sense me and Adrien have been a couple? And with no break ups what-so-ever?! I guess our love truly concourse all. It may be my birthday, but I have a gift for my husband that he will never forget. I stand in the Agreste the mansion, my home for the past 2 years. In the sowing room I tailer my latest creation on the mannequin. Pining a piece of fabric to the skirt I rest a hand on my stomach. I stand back to review a toddler size Ladybug pajama suit next to the Cat Noir one I finished moments before. Suddenly I hear the door to the room creek open, and I quickly place a blanket over the mannequins.
"M'Lady?" My husband says already changed out of his work suit. "I'd thought I find you in here."
"Welcome home Kitty." I giggle as he walks over.
Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulls me close. Just like when we were teens.
"Happy Birthday." He says before kissing me on my forehead. "Did you like my gift?"
"I love it." I smile. "The dress is amazingly comfortable. And I can really make use of this room, but we're going to need another one."
"Another one!" He exclaims. "Why?"
"It's not for me."
"What?"
I pull out of his embrace, and step over to the covered mannequins.
"Oh no! It's Lady Cryptic!" Adrien jokes. "What have you've done with my wife?!"
"I need your opinion on something." I continue to tease. I pull off the blanket to reveal the baby pajamas.
"You what to start a baby fashion line?" He asks, confused.
"No." I giggle as I walk back over to him. "I'll use these for family matters."
I take his hand in mine, and guide it to my belly. He stares down first then back up to meet my eyes.
"You know. When we hear little feet against the tile." I hint.
"Y-yo---your?!" He stutters.
"I'm pregnant Adrien!" I finally say. "I found out this morning. I secretly went to the doctor."
  "Oh My God! Marinette this is amazing!" He screams. Using his strength he picks me up bridal style, and twirls me around. I laugh at the sudden excitement.
"I'm glad you liked my surprise!" I laugh.
"Like it?! I love it! I'm going to be a dad!" He sets me down, and I place my hands on his chest. Our lips meet into a passionate kiss.
Pulling back, I joke. "Looks like you'll be pulling more weight when we go on missions."
"It'll be worth it in the end." He says before pulling me back into another kiss.,
I can't wait for our baby to be born, because they will be the start to the rest of our lives.
                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: Hey guys! Just just wanted to thank you all for supporting me throughout this experience. And I want to thank Wolf-Marks for encouraging me to write this final chapter. Goodbye my lovelies. I LOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU❣💠