Stranger Danger!

Adrien-
half way to the theater I take her hand in mine, lasting our fingers. Marinette looks down at our hands the back up at me. With my other hand I rub the back of my neck nervously.
"I-I thought it would be nice." I stutter, my heart racing.
"I didn't pull my hand away, Adrien." She smiles.
I look down at our hands, then up at her.
She didn't pull her hand away.
I smile at her, and her cheeks turn a light pink. As we continue to walk we pass by her house. I pray that her parents don't see us. We then turn the corner and see her...
                *********************************************************************************
*dramatic music starts* Who do they see? Are they good or bad? Let's find out my lovelies. Haha! Hahahahah!
                *********************************************************************************
Marinette-
I like holding hands with Adrien. I've dreamed of it for so long. Minus him being Cat Noir part.
We pass by my parents bakery, and I can't help but wonder how my parents would react to us holding hands. My thoughts fade away and is replaced by annoyance. Chloé steps out from a jeweler across the street. The drama queen who we just saved from Hawk Moth, just bought another tiara! The crown she had wasn't even broken! It was fixed when I used my power to fix everything she ruined! Though just buying another tiara she did not look happy. But when she caught a glimpse of Adrien she light up like a Christmas tree. Ignoring the fact we were holding hands she runs across the street, nearly getting hit by a car, and hugs Adrien. While doing so she knocks me to the ground once again. Trying to give Adrien a kiss she face plants onto the sidewalk when he steps out of her reach. (Haha!)
"Sorry Chloé." He apologizes. "But I told you. I'm not interested, and I'm currently on a date."
This- what we're on, is a date?!
Adrien then walks over to where I am sitting on the ground, and offers his hand. I place my hand in his, and he holds it firmly as he pulls me to my feet. Once I'm up he uses his other hand to press my lower back, pulling me close to him. My head rests on his chest, and I swear if looks could kill with the look Chloé was giving me. I'd be dead. Chloé then started to go on a rant of how she's "better" at everything then me. Before she could finish Adrien lets go of me, grabs my hand again, and pulls me away. We run away from tantrum Chloé, leaving the hole block starring at her.
                **********************************************************************************
Marinette-
"What movie you wanna see?" Adrien asks me.
"I don't know." I answer. "I've been meaning to try a horror movie, but Alya says I'd run out of the theater screaming."
He chuckles, and I glare at him.
"We'll go see a horror movie then." He says turning to walk to the ticket counter.
"Wait." I say not letting go of his hand.
"What is it Marinette?"
"D-did you really mean what you said to Chloé?" I ask, heat rushing to my cheeks. "About us being on a date?"
He tilts his head, and smiles. "Isn't it?"
"Yeah!' I say. "I-I just wanted to know what to call this.... Our date I mean."
"We are on a date, Marinette." He teases me.
"Let's just get our tickets." I say pulling toward the counter.
"I'm buying." He laughs.
"I can pay for myself." I say pulling my wallet out from my purse.
"No." He says grabbing my wallet, and puts it back into my purse. "My treat."
He pats Tikki on the head, and closes my purse. We walk up to the ticket counter, and wait in line for a least two minutes. When the couple in front of us gets their tickets we step up.
"Two tickets to the latest horror film." Adrien asks the worker.
The worker wears a red vest with a black shirt. His face is emotionless, but when he looks down at our hands he smiles.
"That will be $12.60." He says devilishly.
Adrien then pays for our tickets, and we head to the theater. As we walk through the hallway, girls snicker, take pictures, and glare at me. We finally reach the theater and head in.
"Which row?" He asks me.
I scan the theater. Nearly every row is taken. All but the top row.
"How 'bout the top row?"
Adrine smiles and let's go of my hand. He silently bends down into a bow, and gestures to the isle that leads to the top row. "My Lady."
"Why thank you Kitty." I giggle and walk up to the top isle.
Going in a few seats I sit down, and Adrien sits next to me.
After watching a couple trailers suddenly says. "Oh! We forgot the popcorn!"    
"Oh." I giggle. "Silly us."
"I'll be right back." He says getting up. "You want something to drink?"
"A cherry icey please!"
"You got it." He winks at me, and walks away leaving me here to watch more trailers.
Not even three minutes later a black hooded person sits next to me. In Adrien's spot.
"Um. Excuse me." I say say nicely. "Someone's sit--"
"You could do better." He interrupts me.
"Pardon me?"
"I'm much better."
He gets up, and walks away. Leaving me in my seat, speechless.
                **********************************************************************************
Adrien-
I order the popcorn and our drinks at the snack bar. I was thinking of getting an icey for us to share, but decided against it.. I make my way back to the theater quietly, not to disturb the other movies. As I walk through the doorway a hooded person bumps past me, almost knocking over my popcorn.
"Sorry dude." I say, but he continues to walk away.
Thinking nothing of it, I return to my seat next to Marinette.
'Thank you." She says as I hand over her drink.
"Your welcome."
I was just in time too, because a few seconds later the opening sequence to the movie appears on screen. Only part way into the movie an our popcorn is half gone. I feel the need yawn, and I find this to be the best opportunity. As I yawn I wrap my arm around her shoulders. Her cheeks turn a bright red as she leans into my chest. Just then a bloody creature appears on screen. It startles me a little bit, but no enough to make me scream. On the other hand Marinette screams like other girls in the theater, snuggles deeper into my chest. I wrap my other arm around her, pulling her into my embrace. We stay like this for the remainder of the movie, and... I think I'm in heaven. Every time something scary appears on screen Marinette snuggles deeper into my shoulder. Each time I tighten my grip on her. When the credits roll on screen she gets up, spilling out of my arms. She carries the empty tube of popcorn, and I carry the empty cups to the garbage. As we walk through the halls hand and hand I ask. "So, what do you want to do now?"
"It's only 6:00." She says looking at her phone. "I don't have to be home by 8."
"We could go to the park again?" I suggest.
"Sounds fun."
**********************************************************************************
Gaze into my Crystal ball, and see what will happen in the next. You guys are going to love it. Goodbye for now my lovelies. Looooooove yooooooou.