Akuma

-Chloé
"How dare she!" I scream. "HOW DARE SHE!!!!!"
Sabrina follows behind me back to my Daddy's hotel. When Adrien pushed me off him to help up Marinette, I was heart broken. My worst fear has come true. What does that little toad have that I don't?! I turn the corner into a dark alleyway.

"Sabrina." I snap my fingers. "I want my brand new tiara." Hurriedly she takes the tiara out of its box, and places it on my head. I look up to the sky. The sunlight shines between the two buildings, and I feel like I'm a real princess. I look to the sky right bellow the sun so I don't hurt my beautiful blue eyes. I take in a deep breath to relax. Just under the sun I see a tiny black spect. It gets closer and closer.

"Do you see that Sabrina?" I ask my sla-- best friend.
"Yeah." She answers. "But what is it?"
"Hm. It's probably a just a bird."

I take out my compact mirror from my one of a kind designer bag. I open it up and fix my hair, and straighten my crown. From the corner of the mirror I see a black butterfly land on my crown, and fade into the gem on the top. Then I hear the voice. "Fear Princess. I am HawkMoth. I can make you a princess, and you can live Happily Ever After with your Prince Adrien. All I need you to do is retrieve a pair of jewels for me."

Wickedly I smile. "You got it."

Particles of black and purple encase around my body. A black and purple dress changes from by yellow jacket and white pants. My heels become black wedges. My hair is done up in a nice bun, and my tiara on top my head.
"I am the Fear Princess, and everyone will bow down to me in fear." I say filled with determination (Undertale reference). Sabrina stairs at me mortified.
"Boo."

"AAAAAAAAAAH." She screams running back down the all. "LADYBUG, CAT NOIR HELP ME!"

She is the first of many to be scared today.