Nathanël?

Marinette-
Kim launches the ball towards me at blinding speeds. The ball nearly misses me as I flip out of the way. Cat Noir then tackles Kim, causing them to fall of the coaster. I swing over to where they landed on the roof of a food cart, but only to find my superhero boyfriend lying in the smash cart.
"I know I've said it once, but aren't cat support to land on their feet?" I say offering my hand.
He takes it then answers. "Really? You just had to ask that?"
"Yup." I giggle. "Where Kim go?"
"He pushed off me when he spotted something while falling." He points to the other side of the coaster. "He flue off that way."
"Well let's go!" I say, ready to cast my yo-yo.
"Wait." He says grabbing my hand.
"Wh--" He then pulls me into an empty tent.
"We have to sto---" I say, but am cut off by his lips on mine. For once I don't push him away, instead I kiss him back.
His lips are firm and yet soft. Every time we kiss it's like tasting heaven.
I pull back. "What was that for? Not that I'm complaining."
"That's for scaring me to death." He says before kissing me again. "And that's because I love you."
"I'm all for kissing you, Kitty, but this is not the time."
"Are you sure?" He says sheepishly.
"Yes." I say, clueless to what he's getting at.
"Really now?" He grins. "Then I might as well keep theses."
He pulls out my design book, and and the heart locket from behind his back.
"Oh my God! Kitty!" I almost scream. "How did you--?!"
"I caught them when Kim dropped them." He says smugly.
I crash my mouth back onto his. No words can describe how happy I am right now. He pulls back and smiles. He then un hooks the the necklace and reattaches around my neck. Pink lights particles form around the necklace, making it disappear. I touch my book, and it does the same as well.
"What was that?!" Cat Noir surprised.
"Tikki said something about an magic storage thing to keep our identities secret." I explain. "I don't know, she was interrupted by my Mama walking in."
"Convenient."
"Yeah! But now we have to stop Kim."
"Agreed."
We rush out of the tent into the warm air. I cast my yo-yo, and swing through the coaster bars to the other side. Cat Noir jumps roof to roof as I swing next to him, searching for any signs of my admirer. People look up at us in worry.
I stop dead in my tacks, and look down at the frightened people.
"Everything will be ok." I reassure the people. "You can go back to your day after we defeat this villain. For now, find some place to hide!"
The people then run off for their safety. Some scream, some cry, some just run. I turn back, and catch up to Cat who has seemed to found Kim with........ NATHANËL?! Cat and I duck behind a building.
"What do we do?" Cat Noir whispers.
"For now. Let's eavesdrop."
"But let's have you lucky charm ready."
"Got it." I nod. "Lucky charm!"
Pink ladybug lights fly up to the sky, and volleyball net drops down. We edge up to the corner of the building, trying to hear their conversation better.
"What do you mean you moved on?!!!!" Kim screams at Nathanël.
"I mean that I have moved on from her." He says calmly.
"But why?! The class saw what you did for her when you were akumaized. What changed?!"
"She found someone." He says.
"But you can just let Marinette go!" Kim screams again.
"If she is happy with someone other than me." Nathanël smiles. "Then I'm happy."
"But you followed them here to! Don't you love her?!"
"I love her enough to let her go."
"Gaaah! I've had enough of you." Kim screams as a volleyball appears in his hand.
"Ok time to stop this." I say.
I cast my yo-yo so it wraps around Kim's arms, and Nathanël runs in the other direction. Cat Noir flies out from behind the building, and tackle him to the ground once more. The volleyball falls to the ground causing my ladybug vision to start. My sight turns gray, but certain object turn red with black spots. Cat's staff, the volleyball, the net, and a flag pole a few feet away.
"Cat Noir keep him busy!" I say taking the volleyball in my hand and leaping onto the roof with pole.
"With pleasure." He says before being kicked off by Kim.
I tie one end of the net to the pole. Taking the other end I ready myself on the edge of the roof. As Kim is about t0o punch Cat I swing my you-yo so wraps around his arm again. I pull on it, and he loses his balance and trips in place. He now stand between me and Cat Noir. I fixate myself into a pitcher like pose, ball in my hand ready to be flung.
"Cat Noir!" I say as I throw the ball.
He reads his staff like a bat, and swings. The ball is hit by the staff, flies toward the dumbfounded Kim, and hits him. The force of the ball causes Kim to fly back up into the air. I jump off the roof, and swing on the net causing it to open like a parachute. Kim flies into the net that triggers a chain reaction of the net jolting me back up to the roof with the pole. Tying the last end of the net to the pole quickly Kim becomes trapped in the ropes of the net. He sticks his arms out through one of the holes of the net and screams. "How dare you!"
Pulling off his sweat band on his arm I tear it in half, and drop it onto the ground. A small black butterfly flutters out of the sweat band where it was ripped. I slide open my yo-yo, and swing it towards the vile creature.
"Time to devilize!"
The akuma is caught in the yo-yo, and I pull it back. Pressing it, a white butterfly flutters out and up to the sky. "Bye bye pretty butterfly."
"Miraculous Ladybug!" I release the net into the air as it turns in little ladybug lights that fly around the park.
The dark aura leaves Kim kneeling on the ground. I walk over to him, and offer my hand.
"Wh-where am I?" He asks as I help him to feet. "I-I-I remember. Oh god."
"It's ok. I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt that girl." I say.
"Nonono. Thanks for the save Ladybug, but I have somewhere to be." He says before he runs off.
Cat Noir walks to my side, and I hold up my fist. Instead of pounding it with his, he laces his fingers with mine.
"Come on." He says placing his other hand on my shoulder. "I have something for you."
                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. While I was writing it I was like "OMG! WHAT IF I ADDED IN NATHANËL!?" Plus, I know my friend would FREAK OUT if I added him in. She shipped Marinette and Nathanël along with Marinette and Adrien. For me I only ship Marinette and Adrien. She's weird, but I love her anyway. She's my BFF. Go check her out at angelina12053 . Also, did you like the Lucky Charm for this fight. When I got up to writing that part I was like "NNUUUUUU! I FORGOT TO THINK OF A LUCKY CHARM!" Anyway, goodbye for now my lovelies. Loooooooove yooooooou