The Creature

Adrien-
We head down the stairs and out of the bakery. Marinette carries the shoe box under her arm, and in her other hand she holds a half eaten cupcake. It was so nice to her mom to gives us cupcakes on the house. I stuff the last bit of my cupcake in my mouth and swallow. The streets of Paris are busy as usual, with people walking both ways down the sidewalk. Cars pass by in a hurry to get to there destination. As we turn the corner of the block, out of the corner of my eye I spot of a certain blond headed girl cross the street talking on her phone.

Oh no.

She glances our way and screams at the top of her lungs. "Adrien!" She slams her phone into her purse and speed runs across the street. She ran so fast she could have been Sonic himself (Gatta goo fast). Chloé knocks Marinette onto the ground, and wraps her arms around my neck. She tries to kiss me, but I pull my head back so she can't.
"Hey Adrien." She flirts giving up on the kiss. "I. Am. Sooooooo sorry we didn't end up as partners. It must suck being stuck working with that loser." She nods her head toward the fallen Marinette. "Marinette is a cool and sweet girl." I say lightly pushing her off me.

I walk over the Marinette, and lean over. I extent my hand offering it to her, but she doesn't take it at first. She just looks at it, the color fading from her cheeks. She then takes my hand, and I help her up.
"Gaah!" I hear behind me. Marinette and I turn to see Chloé stomping off, and we laugh. Marinette takes a deep breath and sighs. "You really think I'm sweet?" She ask the color returning to her cheeks and turning a light shade of red."Yeah." I say scratching the back of my head with my hand. "Your so kind to everyone. Minus Chloé. You always care about other peoples well being."

"Well.. I like helping people." She blushes.

I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, but I don't know why. She glances down at the ground then looks back down, her smile disappearing from her face. I look down at the ground to find a smashed, half eaten cupcake, laying on the ground."Aww man. Your cupcake."

"It's ok." She says her warm smile returning. "I'll sneak another when I get home."
"No, I'll buy you another one." I insist.
"You really don't need--"
"I insist. I owe you a cupcake." I interrupt her. She rolls her eyes in defeat. "Anyway we should head to the park."
After walking down two more blocks we arrive at our destination. The park is usually filled to the brim with people, but it seems like Marinette and I are the only ones here.

"Spilt up?" I suggest. "Sure." She agrees. "You take the box and collect the sticks. I'll get the leaves. Deal?"

There's that word again. Deal. She's says it like... No she couldn't be. Could she?

"Deal."

I take the box, and our hands touch for second. She then runs off to the other side of the park. I shrug off what just happened, and headed to my side of the park. About a couple minutes later I spot Marinette kneeling down on the ground next to tree. Just then a blur of white dashes past her. Slowly Marinette slides her hand into her purse and pulls something out slowly setting it on the ground. Cautiously she stands back up, and walks away. She continues to pick up leaves away from the tree. Occasionally I look back to see if if the creature came out, but if it did I never saw it.

Marinette and I meet up later at the water fountain in the center of the park. She puts the leaves she picked up into the box. "We should have enough." She concludes. Just then the ground started to shake, and a familiar voice fills the air.
****************************************************************************************************************
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs evily* CLIFFHANGER!
Hope you guys like the longer chapters. I'll try to make them longer. I'm going off my book where I already have written the ENTIRE story. And I'm ending chapters where I think it's best. Please take it essay on me, it's my first cliffhanger. For warning the next chapter will be short. I'll also take suggestions on what should be added to the story. And if I like it and put it in I'll give you a shoutout.
Comment who you think is gonna visit Marinette and Adrien.
See you later my lovelies. LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUU.