The tree house -Glenn

Requested by vampettetider  (Decided to do both for you :) )

"Follow me!!" You heard Glenn shout as you saw 10-20 walkers heading your way.

You felt your heart beat out of your chest as sweat droplets formed on your head.

"Kallie!! Come on or we are going to die!!" Glenn shouted again but you just stood there in shock as your body filled with fear.

You where quickly pulled out of your thoughts as you felt Glenn grab your forearm and yank you forward before a walker chomped on your shoulder.

"Now run!!" You heard Glenn shout as he grabbed your hand and ran as quickly as possible away from the herd.

'We need to find somewhere to hide." You heard him say as he was trying to catch his breath.

You felt panic go through you as you noticed that we you and Glenn where going to die if we didn't do something now. You looked around high and low to try and find something to climb up or crawl in and that's when you noticed something.

"Glenn look a tree house." You mentioned to him happily as you started to pull him towards it.

You saw Glenn smile happily as he started to run with you to the tree house. As you and Glenn finally reached the tree house Glenn pushed you forward.

"You first go." You heard him say in a worry.

You nodded as you grabbed the old ladder and started to climb up the tree to the tree house.

As you finally reached the top, you noticed the heard was getting closer to Glenn.

"Come on Glenn hurry!!" You shouted as you saw him start to climb the tree.

You noticed that walkers where trying to grab at his feet whilst he was getting up the ladder.

You felt your heart start beating out of your chest as you saw one of those walkers grab his foot.

"Glenn!!" You shouted as you saw him kick the walker off him before he finally made the way to the top.

"I'm glad that you made it." You smiled as you saw him smile lightly at you.

"Well I couldn't let you see me die that way." He signed as he grabbed your hand gently.

"How long are we going to stay up here?" You questioned as you saw Glenn move closer to you.

"I don't know whenever you want." He replied as e smiled up at you happily.

You felt yourself smile back as you noticed it was getting dark.

"I'm glad your here." He chuckled as you looked up at him.

"Same." You replied as you felt your eyes getting heavy.

"Sleep Kallie, we are safe." He smiled before you cuddled up to him and felt yourself go into dreamland.

-The next morning-

"Kallie wake up." You felt Glenn whisper as he shook your shoulder lightly.

"It's time to wake up we need to leave." He whispered again as he lent down and kissed your cheek softly, which caused your eyes to open.

"I knew that would wake you up." You heard Glenn laugh as you groaned and turned over.

"Aww come on Kallie wake up." He laughed before he started to tickle you.

You quickly shot to your feet as you glared at Glenn.

"Don't do that again." You snapped as you smiled lightly after it.

You saw Glenn laugh a little as he walked up to you slowly before grabbing your hand.

"I'm sorry please forgive me." He smiled as you shook your head.

"Nope." You laughed before you saw him come closer to you.

"I care about you Kallie." He smiled before he pressed his soft lips to yours.

You smiled into the kiss as you pulled him closer to you.

"I care about you Glenn." You spoke before you smiled up at him.