Not left behind -Glenn (Part 1)

"Put the couch against the door now!" You heard Glenn say as you saw the walkers try and push there way through.

"I'm trying!! They are a lot stronger then they look!!" You shouted back frustrated.

Once you finally got the hang of it you managed to stop the walkers.

"Finally." You whispered exhausted after spending about an hour trying to keep the walkers out.

You looked over at Glenn and saw he was trying to figure a way out without making more walkers come.

"We could go round the back door into the next door neighbours?" Glenn questioned as he slowly walked to the back door and opened it carefully.

He didn't see any walkers which was good. He smiles a little to himself as turned to you.

"We go with the plan I just said." He smiles as he opened the door wider.

As you two where walking out you felt a heavy weight push you to the ground.

"Glenn!!" You shouted as the walker tried to dig it's teeth into your neck.

Glenn turned around and quickly ran to were you where. Glenn quickly stabbed the walker in the head blood splattering on your face. You signed in relief as you got up off the ground brushing the dirt off your jeans and wiping some go the blood off your face.

"Thank you Glenn." You smiled lightly as he nodded and started to head to the neighbors.

You watched as Glenn went in first making sure it was clear. A few minutes past and there was no sign of Glenn anywhere and you started to get worried.

"Glenn?" You whispered hoping you wouldn't draw attention.

Just then you saw eight walkers heading your way.

"Shit." You whispered to yourself as you quickly went inside the house. you were not dealing with them on your own.

"Glenn where are you!?" You shouted as you could hear the walkers hitting the door trying to get in.

You looked around trying to find Glenn but he wasn't here..

"He left me?" You questioned as you felt tears spill over.

you where going to die

"Glenn where the hell are you?!" You screamed as you could hear the walkers get more rattled as the moans become louder.

You needed a back up plan now.

you knew the door wouldn't hold for any longer.

You needed a place where it would be secure and distracting if any walkers got up the stairs quick enough.

you quickly ran up the stairs hoping there where no walkers up there. You looked around for a little while and decided to go in the bedroom on the left. As you opened the door you noticed the window was open.

Glenn did leave you...