01-Black Karma

"I let you into my world,
then you become it"

Hey, M signing in. I know it's really weird to be with a girl at this hour. It's her all her fault. I wouldn't be here sitting like a real weirdo if she didn't saw me in that fucking street.

Awhile back i was just taking a walk in a starry midnight, the air is surprisingly freezing, the touch of the moist cold cement send tingle sensation down to my spines.

Im talking about the road itself. That's why im on my bare feet. It's for my personal stuffs, for my book. Im a part time writer, i find inspiration in this kind of aspects.

"Now this is what road feels like" i gently whispered to myself. Closing my eyes as the concrete gets colder.

"Hey move aside! Hey! Skinny guy!" Someone interrupts me. It suddenly annoys me i open my right eye to see who it is.

She was running fast along with her seven vigorous bad looking guys behind her.

Right now she is already a meter away from me. Why should i move aside when this damn road is too damn wide.

"Hey! C'mon move!" she is still shouting at me yet she's just a meter away. I didn't respond to her cause really, she annoys me.

"You're dead once we catch you little bitch" one of her boys groan.

I just saw her smirking while staring at me "thank you friend" she said as she pass at me.

Thank you friend? What?

Her boys suddenly stopped in front of me. Their attention instantly flew at me, they slowly surround me with an intimidating looks on their faces.

"So you know her" one of them said.

I sigh in boredom "No"

"Since that little bitch is too far away to catch you will be the one who will pay all of her depths"

He is fucking kidding me. Now i lost all my good vibes. I was just a normal citizen who's job is to write stuffs and now i was caught up in this random situation.

I chuckle, big bad muscular guys are really dumb. It's been verified by my own experience.

"A mere stranger just said that to me and you believe that childish words?"

"She said friend" this guys voice is freaking low.

"Of course cause it is a joke dimwits" i move closer to one of them, they didn't excite me at all not even a bit. I was frustrated.

"You should come with us" without thinking they quickly grab both of my arms and my feet

"Put me down! God it's a fucking joke!" They are really dumb, so dumb that it can already be annoying at some point.

"Lets make money out of him" said the other one.

"If that girl didn't come back here i will hunt her down" i was nearly cursing her

"Hey! Put that beggar down!"

That was fast, so she came back--did she call me what? A beggar? Beggar.

"Seriously a begg!--" they suddenly release me throwing me on the hard concrete. "Ouch" Their attention quickly change again, now aiming for their little bitch.