"I want him" says the rogue. Rogan's soft growls turned vicious, I came violently whimpering his name. Soon both wolves started fighting crashing anything in their path, I stand quickly begging them to stop fighting. I remember what mother says, as mated or unmated wolves will fight each other to mate an omega even if it leads to death. I didn't want that, somehow it seems they're friends and I didn't want anything happen to them because of me.

"S-Stop" I whimpered. My legs trembled feeling liquid roll down my leg, both wolves stopped fighting sniff the air which seemed to make it worse. The fight lasted for ten minutes until finally the rogue stopped from exhaustion, Rogan walk towards me and hold me close breathing in my scent.

"Say sorry to him" I said

"You have much to learn" Rogan replied. Angry at Rogan I went to help the rogue, I didn't know where the first aid kit is located so I quickly went into the bathroom and soaked the towel to clean off the blood. The rogue stayed still staring at me as I wiped the blood from his skin, Rogan didn't looked pleased but right now I don't care. It's my fault they fought each other and it's the least I could do.

"I'm sorry that you two had to fight, it's that I-I'm an omega s-so m-my scent will turns you guys a-against each other" I said to the rogue.

"No need to apologise kitten, we know every well what will happen when encountering an omega" Rogan replied.

*****

After the incident it seemed everything went back to normal, Rogan glued to my side which made my wolf happy. I tell the rogue my name and also realise Rogan doesn't even know my name but does it matter if he does? The rogue tells me his name Asher which it suits his character, I giggled at his silly jokes and Rogan seemed to not find them funny.

"Guess you're close to your goal" says Asher

"Shut it" Rogan growls. Goal, what goal? I looked Rogan curious about the goal Asher speaks of but Rogan doesn't answer my curiosity. I sit outside watch the sunset, I smiled watching the sun go down between the mountains, it looked so beautiful. Days turned weeks and I don't understand why Rogan is avoiding me, I felt upset not knowing what I've done for him to act his way. Maybe I overstayed my visit, feeling a sense of doubt I decided it's best for me to leave. I've already become a burden and didn't want to bother him any longer. It's about time I leave anyway and figure out what I am going to do, I remember my parents telling me to start a new life and forget about the past.

It's hard knowing they're no longer by my side, I loved my parents dearly and just wished the rogues hadn't come and killed everyone. Don't even have decent clothes nor shoes, how can I go anywhere without proper clothing. I felt depressed just thinking about leaving and Rogan being upset with me, my wolf didn't like it either.

R O G A N

I chased after the deer, it zoomed past trees trying to get away from me but my wolf isn't having it. It wanted to kill it's prey and will do everything to succeed. After killing the deer I cut the meat putting it inside the cooler and will freeze it that'll last a couple weeks. Sensing the omega distress I forced myself to ignore it as much as I try to be away from the omega it's now becoming impossible.

Never once have I thought about finding my true mate, after rescuing Landon I knew instantly he's my mate. Searching for months for an omega to breed, wanting pups to continue the Kings bloodline, I've heard the abilities omega gives once bred. It was just luck finding Landon and now here he is inside my home, he looked so sexy I wanted to knot with him then and there. The innocence tells me he knows nothing and showing him what I can do to his body shocks him. 

Growling I sniffed the air, smelling rogues crossing my land. I sighed in frustration, I hide the cooler under a fallen tree and soon shifted. Running, I followed their scent growling I approach the group of rogues who dared to walk on my land. Startled the rogues quickly turned around growling at me, baring their teeth ready to challenge me. I charged attacking the rogue who's half my size, the idiot thinks he could stand a chance. The other rogues knew to well what I am capable of, they could smell the power of an Alpha on me. Suddenly the rogues ran away heading north deep into my land, even after attacking the idiot he still enters. I begin the chase, following their scent, I soon smell the scent of my mate. My wolf became alert wondering why he can smell our mate, forcefully my wolf took control losing interest with the rogue my wolf followed the omega's scent.

Running fast as I can, I could hear a loud whimper in the distance. It's our mate, my wolf picked up his feet determine to find our mate. I growled seeing the rogues surrounding the omega, Landon bared his neck showing his submission to the wolves. My wolf roared startling the rogues, they instantly ran the direction they entered leaving my land and not taking the chance to attack. My wolf laid down next the omega, his whimper continues thinking we're the rogues. My wolf lick his fur alerting him that the rogues are long gone. Wagging his tail, the omega softly bark snuggling close to me breathing in my scent. Taking back control I shifted picking up the omega holding him tight in my arms, walking the woods naked until I reach my home and also grabbing the cooler along the way.

"Shift" I commanded making the omega whimper.

"Why did you leave the house?" I asked him. Putting the deer meat in a freezer bags and placing them inside the freezer. I turned around looking that the small omega wanting answers, he knew the dangers of going out alone. He needed to know his actions is wrong and it could of gotten him killed, being in the woods alone is dangerous even for an omega.

"I-I thought I-I wasn't welcomed anymore" he replied. Sighing I picked him up sitting on the couch placing him on my lap. The bond is getting stronger day by day, wanting to knot him and see him pregnant with my pups is all I wanted. But this omega brings emotions I never knew existed, always known as a cold man. Watching my pack fallen I blamed myself for the death of my people, I accepted my fate becoming a rogue. After that day I couldn't bring myself to create another pack, I no longer deserve to be an Alpha.

"Why would you say  that?" I asked

"Because y-your ignoring me a-and I-I know I shouldn't be here b-but I feel some sort of connection with you. J-Just being by your side f-feels right and I feel safe around you, I-I don't understand why or why my wolf is happy when you're around" the omega replied. I looked at the omega, the sun shines upon him, he looked so beautiful. In the past I researched about omega's, I find it interesting that their wolf doesn't speak hence them not knowing whether they found their mate or not. The omega doesn't know I am his mate, not sure If I should tell the omega I am his mate or not.