Chapter Twelve

Warning: Violence and attempted rape

L A N D O N

A few days or weeks passed, at this point I am not sure myself. All I could hear is screams from other omega's captured in this hell hole. Quinton, the man that claims to be an old friend of Rogan's ordered to leave me untouched.

I fear for my life and I knew I have no right to have self pity. I pray to the moon that Dylan, Rogan and everyone are safe. I pray to those who lost their loved ones because of me to have a peaceful and happy life ahead of them.

I tried to speak to a small boy next to my cell. He looks like ten years old but he refused to utter a word or sound.

How long have they been here?

How many packs did Quinton ordered his men to kill?

"Stand up omega, the boss is ready for you" said the rogue. I whimpered as he slammed the cell gates open and roughly grip my arm.

"W-What do you mean he's ready?" I asked the rogue, he chuckled.

"To be the bosses mate and bride" he replied. My eyes widen in shock, I try to wiggle out of the rogues grasp. I am already mated by my mate and his name is Rogan!

"Stop moving b*tch!" The rogue growled.

"I will never be his bride, I am already mated" I yelled. I tried to mind link Rogan but my wolf is weak to do so. The rogue put me over his shoulder, I fought all my strength but it's useless, he's stronger than me.

"Your bride boss" said the rogue. He gently set me to the floor and closed the door shut. Quinton stood beside his desk holding a glass of drink.

"Rogan and I use to be best friends, we grew up together. When the rogues attacked the pack, Rogan the coward done nothing to protect his people. He only cared for himself leaving those to perish" said Quinton.

"That's not true, he fought with all his strength to protect his people. There were to many rogues" I replied. Rogan would never leave the inoccents to die, he told me he tried to save them.

Quintoj turned placing his cup on the table. "Is that what he told you, saying he fought with all his might. There were to many of them that they out numbered him" Quinton yelled.

"Your lying, he wouldn't do that. H-He wouldn't lie to me" I said. I cannot believe Quinton, he's lying!

"No! You're a filfthy rogue, a sadist that gains pleasure from others sufferings" I yelled. Quinton growled stalked towards me and grip my chin.

"I don't give a sh*t whether you believe me or not. Don't ever raise your voice at me you b*tch" said Quinton. Suddenly he roughly shove me to the ground, I gasped trying to fight him off of me.

The rogue grip my pants pulling them off along with my underwear. I screamed thrashing my body to prevent him from entering me.

"You will be my mate and my bride, all I need is your power and I'll conquer any pack I encounter alone" he says.

He spread my legs wide as he place his c*ck on the enterance of my p*ssy. I sobbed begging home to spare me, to please let me go so I can be with the man I love.

"You'll bear my pup after I kill his first" he says. I gasped. Pup? I am pregnant but how? Rogan didn't knot me after my heat.

"N-No!" I yelled. I kicked his stomach shoving the rogue off of me. Quickly I ran towards the other, I didn't care I was half naked. I slam the door open, Quinton yelled for his men to capture me. I placed on hand on my flat stomach, I'll do anything to protect my unborn pup.

R O G A N

Three weeks Landon have been missing, his scent is long gone. Many rogues killed while some escaped after Landon was capture, they bother getting Dylan. He gave birth to a healthy baby boy, an omega.

Everyone was to happy to see wake, he still has a long recovery and Roland is happy is mate is safe along with his pup.

"It's true, once an omega is mated to their other half they'll gain powers from the omega. I cannot explain why we have these powers, we cannot use them and it seemed they're meant for our dominant mate" said Dylan. He held his pup as he bottle fed him.

"What purpose do these powers have?" I asked

"My grandmother use to tell me a story about omega's. It seemed like some child's fairy tale story but I think it might be true. Many think omega's were created by the Moon Goddess and hand pick female wolves to carry her young. Like the virgin Mary for an example. My grandmother says her brother is the one who created omega's. He is the God of love and also gay. He wanted to create omega's for male wolves to have a chance of happiness and create a family. Creating powers for the dominant to protect their mate, pups and pack" said Dylan.

It makes sense, that examples why I always feel different, more powerful. I remember Landon scent changed, he smelt pregnant but I was confused since I didn't knot with him during our mating.

"Where did they take you? Do you remember anything?" asked Asher

"The mountains, they'll have several camps within them. The harsh weather makes it difficult to get there" he says. I turned ready to leave the room.

"Rogan, wait!" Said Asher

"You aren't stopping me" I said

"I wasn't planning to, I am coming with you. I know how to get there, I think its the same mountain I went to" he says I nodded in agreement.

"Let's go" I said.