6'

**EDIT~~I'm still at the air port ready to go on the plane in just 10min and before I go here is an update ^_^

Every hour of the day Lynn would always received a text from Jungkook and that feeling of having giddy with a hint of swarming butterflies always end up roaming around her body.

There would always be either a smirk, smile, and laughter every time they get a text from each other. It was almost like Jungkook cheating on Madeline for Lynn.

The two haven't been seeing eye to eye lately yet the remain as a couple but whenever he secretly texts or call Lynn a part of him wants to be with her, yet his love for Madeline was indescribable.

Yet he continues to have communications with Lynn despite having a girlfriend.

He texted Lynn this morning to meet him at a cafe while he has some thing to take care of before meeting her.

He put his phone back in his pocket and approached Madeline that was carrying her suitcase.

"You sure you don't want to come?" She said.

"It's okay, I think me being there would only distract you from working" he chuckles.

"I guess"

He placed the strands of hair behind her ear, leaned in and kissed her strawberry lips.

"I'll miss you" he says giving her a peck on her forehead.

"I'll miss you too, but it's only a week, I'll be back soon" she smiled.

"Come home early, I really wanna hold you tight" he said to her.

"Haha, Alright I will"

With the two going to the airport, Jungkook dropped off Madeline, said their goodbyes till it was time for her to leave.

"Goodbye my love!" He yelled at her.

She waved back with a smile and blew a kiss to him.

With her finally gone, he quickly ran to his car and speed through the highways dodging other cars that drove pass him.

When he finally reached the cafe he parked his car and off he goes.

Inside he searched for her, walking around the cafe till he sees her already drinking her tea.

With a smile he approached her sitting down instantly getting her attention real quick.

"Oh wow your here really fast" she says.

"Yups..i mean that be rude of me to make a pretty girl like you wait all day." He smirked.

One of the waiter gave him a cup of water and he ordered green tea as well.

"So what's up, how's morning so far?" He ask.

"Same old routine" she simply replied.

Lynn wanted had many questions that she was dying to know yet at the same time she didn't want to push his button knowing that he can get really feisty when he doesn't like what he hears.

For now she just wanted to know just a few things of what's going on. It had been bothering her lately and she really needed some answers or at least a clue.

"Hey can I ask you something?" She began.

"Yeah sure" he says.

"Tell me what happened to you" she said seriously.

Jungkook slightly looked up then back down at his drink.

"Nothing happened.." He simply said.

Lynn blinked twice knowing she's going to have to push his button just a bit.

"Jungkook..you were dead, and now your alive ..H-how did that even happen? Did someone resurrect you or something and if it happened who did it"

"I wasn't dead. I was alive this whole time..what are you talking about" he chuckles as he shook his head in disbelief.

"N-no Jungkook stop acting like you don't know me because I'm pretty sure you really do know me and you have full view of who revived you again" she said her eyes beginning to be blurry.

"I have no idea what your talking about...and I think you should stop." He said, his poster seemed annoyed with all the questions being thrown at him.

"Jungkook please tell me what happen, that all I need to know! Y-you were at the bus stop with me ..I I mean I think you we-"

"So you think I was with you? Basically you don't even know if I met you" he scoffed.

"N-no you were really there! Y-you covered my eyes! You said we'd be together again!" She raised her voice causing a single tear to slip.

"Sorry but you must've been seeing things, because I wasn't even there." He said sipping his drink.

"Jungkook wh-why are you saying all this things" she says her voice now softer.

"Because it's true..."

Jungkook then drank his last sip of tea and stood up.

"You called me princess on a text" she said.

"Yeah so? Any girl loves to be called one, as if your a real one..I have my own princess and its not you." He said taking his things and walked out.

____________

V and Jimin both headed to the gravesite to try and figure out if Jungkook is really alive.

Once they reached his tombstone it was utterly in perfect condition as if it wasn't even touched one bit.

V glances at Jimin who stared back.

"What's going through your mind V"

"It's possible that the body had been taken out and been placed somewhere private. Whoever did resurrect him, that person is very powerful. Like i said before, there's no way he could survive the outcome. Who ever Lynn is talking to..could be really Jungkook" he says.
______________________
**CUTT~~