Why is everyone getting pregnant, I'm low key feeling some type of way about it.

Amari started to cry again.

"Let me see her King. I think she is hungry." I gave her to Carter.

"Come with me. We need to talk."

"Alright. Wait, woah, are you going to be breast feeding? My virgin eyes don't need to see all of that."

"I'll have a blanket covering everything. Stop being dramatic."

"I was just being careful. I don't want to see something I can't unsee."

"You are so extra. Come on King."

We walked into the game room.

"What's up?"

"I was so worried. I knew you felt a type of way because of Derrick and Skylar and then you didn't show your face for two weeks after. I didn't know what to think. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Then the look on your face when that girl came in with Prince. You had that same look when I told you I was pregnant. What's so wrong about being pregnant?"

"Nothing. I just flat out don't like Jana. That's what that look was. She always has to have the spot light on her and that shi- I mean stuff rubs me extra red. She walked in causing drama. She was here on Christmas when Prince her "fiance" gave Dude to me as an apology and gift. How does she all of a sudden not like dogs? That doesn't add up."

"That's petty. Now that you told me it makes sense. She better stay in her lane. I been praying for a chance to wreck somebody since I had Skylar. If she doesn't come correct she will be first in line."

"Calm down scrappy."

"Scrappy? Really?"

"What?"

"August called me that the first day we talked on the phone."

"What's the deal with that? Are you still feeling him like you used to?"

"I honestly don't know. It's been a rollercoaster ever since he came into my life and I think I want him to like me more than he actually does. Like with you and him your relationship is more organic, you have cute nicknames and he makes it a big deal that you have to hug every time you see each other. Nothing is forced like how we are. He doesn't come and find me in the hallway or call me a cute nickname. I really think he has feelings for you in serious way and I'm just a friend to him. After the party it was all down hill from there. I disrespected him in his home and we stopped talking until Winter Formal when I had the Braxton Hicks contractions and he took me to the hospital. After that we stopped talking again. I mean I don't mind building a friendship with him even though I would rather have something more with him. He clearly wants that with you."

"Woah, slow down. August and I don't have anything going on between us. I am with Jamere and plan to be for a very long time. We are the way we are because we started building a friendship from the beginning. Friendships can turn into something more but that's not happening between me and him. It's been a minute since you talked to him so I'm going to advise that you talk to him and find out what's good so you can know for sure. I can't stress enough that there is nothing going on with me and August. The fact that you felt like it was blows my mind. You are my sister so I will put some space between me and him to make you feel better."

"You don't have to do all of that. I trust you and I know you are good on your word. No worries."

We went back into the living room and it seemed like all the baby hype with Jenica was over. I made my way back to Mike Mike's lap and got comfortable putting my legs over Jai who was next to Mike.