Nowhere To Go

Right After Last Part

"You aren't so far off" Shane said.

"Asshole" Chris said.

"Happy to see me?" Shane said.

"Should I?" Chris said.

"No. But you should now. You have lost many people. Delina, Claydon, Daniel, Luis. And you still want to live? To move forward? The next day would hit you hard; will make you vomit. But you won't see the next day" Shane said taking out his barbed shotgun, Lorris.

Shane the took his shotgun and hit Chris' face from the right.

"Do you remember that night. The night that all your nightmares began" Shane said hitting again from the left side now.

"I do" Chris whispered.

"Honey, I am home" I said once I got home from work that night.

I search the house in search for something to eat around 7pm. I went to my daughters room and she was sleeping. I opened up our room to find her and another man. She was freaking out saying it wasn't what I thought of. I took out my Python and shot her the man left running.

"You made me kill her!!" Chris yelled at Shane.

"I enjoyed every moment with her. And you took her away from me!!" Shane yelled back and hitted Chris again from the right side.

"Dude stop. This isn't right." Terry grabbed Shane's shoulder.

In an instance Shane turned around and smashed Terry's head with Lorris.

"Fuck man." The other man said.

Shane continued to smashed Terry's head until nothing was left.

"Thanks that fucker you are still alive" Shane told Chris.

They soon departed when an incoming herd was headed their way. Damian and Troy carried Chris to a truck and loaded up supplies. Daryl got to drive and Edmund began to shoot at the walkers.

"We aren't going to make it" Troy said.

"Boy, I have been at worse and trust me this ain't nothing" Damian said.

"Shut up. I'm driving here." Daryl said.

They managed to get to the gates and honk at which Norris came and open the gates. Chris was transferred to the doctor and Dr. Perry began to help out.

The whole group waited. Manwhile, Mark and Rihanna were making out in their room. Edmund was about to leave the room but not before saying.

"Damian. You are an amazing friend."

"Troy. Take care of this group."

"Daryl. Go Hunt."

Edmund left to the woods. Daryl went behind him and Edmund confessed to him that he was bitten in the shoulder when the herd came.

"I'll do it." Daryl said.

"Tell Chris, to never give up." Edmund said.

"No problem. Bye." Daryl used his crossbow to shoot Edmund.

Nia was crying near hospital stairs and Bessie approach her.

"You know, we used to study together. We helped each other. Now I can help you." Bessie said.

"Nothing can be done. I lost so much. Chris has a new girl and I'm all alone again." Nia said.

"You can always come with us. Me, Troy and Lily." Bessie said.

"Really?" Nia said

"Sure."

"Thanks."

The gates were opened and everyone turned to look at two woman.

"Help." One of them screamed.

"Jesus." Damian ran to pick up the one that fell.

"Damian?" She said

"Tara. Glad you made it alive." Damian said.

"Thanks" she said

They hurried to the hospital to treat April Chalmers, Tara's older sister.

"How long has it been out there? And now, I believe we have found a new home. A Safe Haven" Tara says to Damian as they sat.

"The thing is. There is nowhere to go. We must stick together and embrace this new world Chris is making." Damian said.

Chris awakens from his short coma and finds out what has happen.

"I'm sorry." Daryl said.

"It doesn't matter now. We must stay strong." Chris said.

"He.. he had it coming. But didn't deserve it." Daryl said.

"I know. What about Tara?" Chris said.

"She is at the home. April is with Dr. Perry and Damian" Mark said.

"I hope you are feeling better, pal" Troy said.

"A little. Broken nose and cheeks. No problem. Little bruises, no sweat it." Chris said.

"Glad you are better." Carol entered the room with some diner.

"Hey, honey." Chris said.

"What is your plan. With the Murmurs?" Norris entered the room behind Carol.

"Destroy them. Beat their own game and kill them all. They don't know it yet. But they are fucking with the wrong people." Chris said.

"We currently have ten AK-47s, two sawed-off shotguns, 3 double-barrel shotguns, 5 handguns, 3 revolvers, and 1 M27." Norris said checking it off on a list.

"How many people are here?" Chris asked.

"Us, are about 50. With you guys, about 66." Norris said.

"We are fucked." Troy said.

"I like your attitude." Chris said sarcastically.

"Well it is true. Do we have enough guns. Even with the gun store' supplies is it still not enough. They have more people and weapons." Mark said.

"I know. It is a hard situation. Still, we must not lose hope." Nia said.

Carol and the rest leave the room and Chris is left with Elicia and Dr. Perry.

"Is he going to be ok?" Elicia asked Dr. Perry.

"Yes. He needs rest." Dr. Perry said

"Can you leave us alone here?" Elicia said.

Dr. Perry nodded and raised five fingers. Five minutes.

"What happened?" Chris asked as she entered the room.

"My father died. My brother died. All that is left is this place. How can we secure this? All I have left is you. We all do." She said as she began to cry in Chris' arms.

"Everything will be alright." Chris said.