Chapter 2 - Greater Lake City CDC

Hours Later

Chris Wilson, Damian Hill and Luis with his group left the Louisiana Camp to search for the CDC and Damian ' wife, Delina Hill. They venture through the Louisiana Street and keep walking miles. Two of Luis ' gang were bitten on the way there because they we caught off guard

"Luis, you should teach these fine woman to defend themselves and be ready for everything" Chris told Luis as the bite we taken care of.

"Shut it pal. These 'wives' of mine know how to defend themselves. Just try and touch them" Luis said as he kiss both of them, one at a time.

"Guys we are almost here" Damian said as they approach a giant building. Walkers were scattered around the front of the building. The doors were locked and the windows were very strong. They heard a scream and saw a woman, brown hair, brown eyes, around the same height as Damian(5'8), slightly smaller.

"Damian help me, these place is about to got BOOM" The woman yelled through the Glass

"Don't worry Delina, we will get you out of there" Damian said

"Guys, let's get stuff to break the window, now" Chris said as the group spread across the Louisiana St. The two woman that were previously bit began to come weaker and weaker.

Eventually, Chris had no choice,
"I'm sorry girls" he said taking out his Colt Typhon.

"Wait" One girl said

"It most be done" said the other girl

"I really started to like you girls, but now it is goodbye" Chris pointed his gun at the second girl and shot.

"Please, don't do it to me" The first girl pleaded

"Sorry-" Chris said as pointing the gun and killing the girl as well. He got a table with the help of Damian and they manages to break the glass.

"Thank goodness, you are alright" Damian said

A timer appeared in screen with 3 and 00, meaning that they had three minutes to get out of there. Chris entered the CDC to meet with a scientist that has tried but failed to get the cure.

"Go to Atlanta, and tell my friend, I have failed" he said

"No problem" Chris said rushing through the door

1 minute was left and Chris manages to jumped as a huge explosion followed up.

Luis and his men, most of them, died on the accident, the rest went with Chris to a safe house for the moment.

"Now what?" Damian said

"I manages to snatched this" Delina, a brunette, 5'6 woman, who had her fce all messed up and her clothes torned apart a little, said

"Well, this would work" Chris said taking what seem like a Map of the way to Atlanta

"We will head there and tell Dr. Jenner that his friend failed and the CDC was destroyed here at Lake City" Chris explained the plan.

"And, what are we going to do there, wait for Walkers to kill us" Bessie, a young redhead, said in a tone that was never heard from her.

"I'm in charge for now, if anybody got a safe 'haven' to head to, then tell me now and we head there" Chris said pointing at each of them
No one answered for a while but

"Atlanta is our only hope" Delina said to the group

"You can come, or die on this Hell of Florida" Troy, a young man about the same age as Bessie, and has blonde hair.

Everybody stood up and said they would follow Chris to Atlanta and search for Jenner.

The group of 7 people went off. Chris led the way as Damian followed up with Delina, Troy, Bessie, Claydon, and Nia followed behind them. Using machetes and axes to cut walkers that were on their way...