Chapter 7: Charleston, SC

2 Weeks Later

"Well. We are all out of food again" Mark said.

"Yeah. I got you. I'll go hunting today" Daryl said.

"Guys, gather up" Chris said.

The group gathered around the campfire.

"What happened?" Mark said

"Ever since the Prison thing, we have lived our lives in this impossible terrain. Near the cities of South Carolina, where my daughter awaits me" Chris said.

"We should if went with Abraham" Damian said.

"We can set out now and meet them in Washington DC" Troy said.

"We will. After we get my daughter" Chris said.

"Forget that bullshit. She is DEAD. Fuck her and you. We might as well die out here" Delina said.

"No. You lost your child but so did them. Jude is gone. Why don't you forget about him. My daughter has a change to be alive. And you think j would give up on it? Not a fucking chance" Chris said.

"Back it off" Damian said pushing Chris to the ground.

Chris stood up.

"I need to put this group together. I can't do it alone. I need the help of all of you guys. We need to clear Charleston and pass through to get to Charlotte" Chris said.

They began to pack things in the RV and rode off into the road. They got to a house and settle down. They fell asleep as Daryl kept guard.

Chris woke up when he heard a shot. They had lined up his group in a straight line. Raiders under Shane had the entire group tied up.

"Well, well. What do we have here" he said.

The whole group began to follow his steps as he move side to side.

"If it isn't the killer. Tell me, how do you feel Chris, knowing I'm in control now?" Shane asked

"Son of a bitch"

"You don't have to be rude to you buddy here"

"There's no friendship here" Chris said. "There is only vengeance and fear, the fear of dying in my own hands!"

"Bring my baby!" Shane yelled to a man of his.

In a instance, a man brought to Shane a double-barrel shotgun with a barbed wire around it.

"Today is the end. The end of your misery. I will kill one of your man for the prize of my own casualties. You will watch in horror as he dies fatality. And you can't stop it" Shane said.

"Let's see. You aren't so bad looking, still, you ain't a saint" he pointed at Troy.
"You look, smell, and my guess, is that you are an asshole" he pointed at Damian.
"Glasses don't make a man, only intelligence" he pointed at Mark.
"Black guys have been my speciality. Not being racist. And your son and daughter aren't as bad as you are" he pointed at Edmund, Edison, Elicia.
"You redhead sexy bitch really deserves to be in my dick" he pointed at Bessie. She hesitated but they hold her down along with the rest.
"Now now, you wouldn't die that easily. You are hotness" he pointed at Delina.
"You are just a weak pathetic teen without Chris" he pointed at Nia.
"Now you look like trouble" he pointed at Daryl.
"Weak bitch" he pointed at Carol. Chris tried to stand up but was sat down again by force.
"You Latinas are hot. You know that right?" He pointed at Rihanna.

"I simply can't decide who to kill" Shane said.

He began to look at them again.

"I have an idea" He said.

He took out a bottle. He place it on the floor. He then made it spin and it landed on Delina.

"Looks like we have a winner" he said. "Bring her up"

By force, Delina was raised in front of Shane as he hit her with his shotgun.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt much he said.

Delina fell to the ground bleeding from her nose.

"What the fuck. You asshole" she said.

Shane swung his shotgun again from the right this time. Delina was beginning to look deformed.

"Delina!" Damian couldn't resist the pain and stood up. He was put down and Shane hitter him with his shotgun as well.

Shane kept going hit after hit. By then, after what seem like forever, she spoke.

"Damian. Chris. I love you!" She yelled as Shane hit the final blow and her whole brain and head came off. Nothing of her face was left.

Shane backed off as Damian ran towards her corpse. Shane and his group soon evacuated the scene. The whole group watch as Damian cried over his former wife.

"What now?" Troy asked

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to find him and when I do, it would be the last time he walks away" Chris said.

"I suggest we keep moving north towards Charleston" Mark said.

"Yeah. Let's... go" Damian said.

The group buried Delina and departed into the road.

On the road the found a gas station and scavenge it for supplies. They found Beretta handguns, shotgun, an a M27 that was given to Mark.

They kept driving, and stopping at different points. After 2 Weeks, Chris and his group arrived at South Carolina.

"Who goes there?" A voice was heard.

"The name's Chris. Chris Wilson"...