Planning Demise

I entered the hall with Paige and Roman right next to me. It's been sad and depressing ever since Seth died, but today we avenge our friend starting with Nikki Bella. I am ready and excited for taking her down. We plan to get her to confess and show this to the cops. Poor Daniel Bryan, he's been crying in his dressing room everyday now. The egotistical, maniacal, narcissistic, manipulating, killing bitch is going down. As we enter Nikki's "palace" we were greeted by a couple of her guards. Becky, Charlotte, Orton, Sasha, Kevin Owens, Enzo Amore, and the Undertaker all smile as Mark Henry, CM Punk , Bayley, Alicia, and Emma greet to help.
"I'll take Bella Bitches." Paige said as she glares at Bella. Everyone else looks at each other and nods as we go after the others. I start throwing fists at Undertaker and Mark takes Owens. Roman starts fighting Randy as he throws Randy Orton into a box and continuously throws punches. Punk starts chasing down Amore as I stand up and catch Amore with a wicked clothesline. Bayley takes Charlotte as they start throwing each other into the wall. Emma takes Sasha as they start circling and the same goes for Alicia and Becky. Nikki and Paige have the longest stare down before they both pull out a knife. They smile and give each other a frightening glare when I notice Mark is taken down by Kevin. Punk takes down Amore so he challenges Kevin. I finally take out Undertaker when I see Roman thrown down as I charge Randy we fight. Eventually we both wear out and fall to the ground with a double bench press colliding our heads and flooring us into boxes. I then notice Punk getting assaulted by Hunter as I stand up and throw Randy into the garbage bin and start attacking Owens, but it was no use, as soon as Kevin fell Hunter greeted me with a grin and sucker punched me and threw me into a wall and stabbed me. I watched as he walked up behind Paige.