"Can you pretend that I'm hugging you through the phone?"

Zayn chuckled. "Sure. As long as you know that I'm hugging you back."

Suddenly, something popped up on her computer screen and she saw that it was an email notification from a company regarding new dental supplies for the office. It was important and she had been waiting to hear back from them since the weekend. She cleared her throat and interuppted Safaa who was saying some stuff. "I have to go. Work is calling me. But I'll talk to you later. Maybe you can hurriedly get Kyle to meet your dad so that when I come visit again, we can do that double date thing he was talking about."

Safaa laughed. "Alright. That sounds like a plan. I'll call some other day, V."

"Alright. Goodbye."

"Bye."

The line disconnected and Zayn felt a whole lot more energized as she opened that email. She had been trying to figure out how she would get through the rest of this long Monday without falling asleep but that phone call was it. It was just what she needed to get through the day. And it was probably enough to get her through the entire workweek too.

→→→→→

"And so that's the entire plan." Harry said and he was completley out of breath, for he had been explaining nonstop without hardly any pause for air. The excitement was prohibiting him from remembering to breathe.

Robin grinned. "That's lovely. It seems like you put a lot of careful thought into it."

"Yes. Almost makes me jelaous that you aren't proposing to me."

Harry groaned. "Mum, please don't make this awkward."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're right. Don't pay any attention to me. Gemma ,what do you think?"

She shrugged. "I think it's weird that he's actaully smart enough to put something like that together."

Harry laughed. He'd expected her to make a joke out of it, although he was serious. But it did help because even though his only intention was to sit them all down here at the kitchen table and explain his plan to propose to his girlfriend tomorrow, he was nervous as hell. "I have to be honest though, you all. I'm so nervous. I planned all of this out so carefully and I'm not sure if I won't faint and ruin it. I'm asking the girl I love to marry me... That's a big deal."

His mother reached over and pat his arm. "Oh, sweetheart. I certainly do hope you don't faint. But don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?"

He shook his head. "No. I'm not. Do you feel how sweaty my hand is?" He held his hand out for her to touch and she did. He also did that to Gemma and Robin who also touched it. "And that only came from explaining the plan to you. I don't know what I'm going to do when I actually get down on one knee and ask her to be my wife." As soon as he heard the 'W' word he gasped and put his hand over his face. "Shit!"

When he saw everyone at the table looking around at each other, he realized what he said. "Sorry. I just can't believe Zayn might be my wife!"

"Who's Zayn?" Anne asked. "I've heard you say that name on different occasions. It's time to spill it mister."

Harry was too busy being worried about tomorrow to panic over his accidental use of that name. "Whenever I accidently say that, I'm always talking about Veronica. But don't sweat it because it's just something that's between her and I and she knows why I say it, so let's not get into that. Let's talk about the fact that if she says yes, that means I'm one step closer to being a father. I don't even know how to raise a kid mum!"

Gemma laughed. "Whoa there, Harry. One thing at a time. The reason you are so overwhelmed is because you're craming your whole future in one night. Just relax. She loves you and you love her. So focus on that for today. Then tomorrow, you only focus on the proposal and if... more like when she says yes, you can worry about the wedding and then children later after you're married."