12: Help

Joel's POV:

We were still in the hospital after 2 days. I pop in every now and then, so does Yammy, Kyle, Joey, Tyler, and SeaPeeKay. We are all very worried what will happen to her, being as she is pregnant. I was sitting down until SeaPeeKay came in and gave me a latte. "Dude, you really need to stop worrying." "I can't.. I need to go home."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Let's go.."

^The Next Morning^

I heard my phone ring. I skidded downstairs and picked it up, without knowing who it was.

"Hello?" Someone said.
"Hello.." I said.
"Hello. Is this Joel?"
"Yes, it is. Who's this?"
"It's Lizzie's nurse. She's okay, awake, still alive, but there's something she's missing."
"What? What is it?"
"She's missing her voice."
"Why?"
"She has very low cords in her throat and ant talk for at least 21 hours."
"Oh. Okay. Does she have a prescription or something?"
"Yep, she's ready to come home today."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Thankyou! I'll see you 12:40?"
"Yep. Bye."
"Bye!"

I was so excited. I can't wait. She can't talk though.

At 12:20, I set off and drive fast. I'm so hyped. She'll be aswell, but can't talk.

"Hello, is it Joel?" The receptionist said.
"Yep, it is."
"This way."
They led me to another room, where she sat, dressed and alive.

"Hi!" I said, kissing her on the cheek.
She made a small gesture with her hand.
"Have you got a notepad?" I asked.
She held up a big notepad with several words on it, ready for me to see. I read them.

"I was thinking about you this morning."
"Is Sky okay?"
"I love you."
"I've missed you."

I smiled. She smiles back. I held out my hand. She grabbed it.

When we got home, we called Yammy.
"Try call Yammy," I said, laughing. She wrote, okay. She tried. "Hub- Hub-" she said. I laughed. "Joel.. Don't make Lizzie speak..." I replied, "Yammy-" she hung up. Lizzie nuzzled to me. "What's up?" I said. "Hub." I laughed.

Later, Sky came home. "Hi!" She said, holding a bottle of water in her hand. "Hey Sky." I said, hugging her. "Hey Yammy, Hi Kyle." I said. "Hey Bro."
"She was AWESOME! We were thinking about taking her to London to see the main city! Do you approve?" Yammy said. Lizzie nodded her head. "Yeah. She'll love it." I said.