8: Until She Is Old Enough

Lizzie's POV:

7 years later: (Wasn't expecting that were you?? xD)

Skylar lives with me, Yammy, and Kyle now. She is well and alive, but we haven't seen Joel in years. I don't want her to know, that her father is long lost, but we still have his contact. "Yammy.." "Yes?" "Shall I text Joel saying if he's okay?" "YEAH! It'll surprise him!" "Okay."

J- Joel
L- Lizzie

L- Hey Joel!

J- WAIT, WHAT?!? YOU'RE ALIVE?

L- yeah, Kyle and Yammy took me in.

J- have you had the baby?

L- Yeah.. Seven years ago, Joel.

J- Oh my gosh! I live in _________ now so yeah :)

L- so do Yammy, Kyle, me and Skylar!

J- Who's Skylar?

L- it's our little girl, Joel.

J- you've always been in my heart for so long since you were taken away..

L- Aww Joel, I'm going to Starbucks now so bye :)

J- Bye xx

Me, Skylar and Yammy walked to Starbucks. "Mummy?" "Yeah?" I replied. "Do I have a father?" "Um... Skylar. Listen, you do, but he's out there somewhere." I explained. "Okay." I held her hand and walked in to Starbucks. Me and Joel's favourite song appeared on the music show. "Okay Yammy, this is just getting creepy now.." "Why?" "Me and Joel's favourite song is on.." "Oh okay, let's leave.."
I saw Joel. I recognised him really well. I picked Skylar up, and looked back and fourth at Joel and Skylar. They look almost Identical. I hid behind Yammy. "YAMMY!" I shouted. Joel noticed me. "Lizzie!" He shouted. "