6: Sharp Pain

Joel's P.O.V:

Lizzie was positive. That means, I need to be more careful around her and the 'fetus'.

I heard he waking up from upstairs, and it sounded like she fell. All I heard was a thump and a little 'Aghh'. I stepped downstairs and saw her on the floor with Buddy licking her face. I picked Buddy up, and picked her up. I pressed my lips against her cheek and said, "Morning!" She replied back saying "Morning.." Weakly. She explained what was wrong and I gasped like I felt it.

•••••••••••••••
Le time skippleas :3
•••••••••••••••

Lizzie P.O.V:

When I woke up, I felt pure pain. All I felt was sickness and my stomach swirling and swirling. I'm still going to do an episode of Minecraft VS. With Joel.

After breakfast, Joel and I went to record minecraft vs. Joel went in the attic, I went in my room. We both skyped eachother, and then we got on to the recording. I had my turn last time of doing the intro, and it's Joel's turn. "What is up guys, Joel here AKA SmallishBeans and today, me and Lizzie..." "Hellooo" ".... Are doing another episode of MINECRAFT VS.!

Joel's P.O.V:

We are going to collect stuff from the nether. I started mining Nether Quartz, and Glowstone, and Lizzie was dying in lava. When she died, I heard her pushing her chair to the side as if she was in a rush. Then I heard her lock the bathroom door. I was confused now. Then I heard her barfing. I turned my monitor off. I rushed to the bathroom door and said, "Lizzie?!?!?" She unlocked it, then I opened the door. It's not morning, it's 4:38PM. What could be happening?