10: I miss this

Joel's POV:

My daughter looks a spitting image of myself. She's beautiful. She can sleep in the guest room, I bet she'll like it. There is fairy lights, we can put them up, and a computer with a bed and tables. She'll survive.

"Ah Joel I miss this so much!" "Yep, and you used to call this your home." "Now it's Skylar's." "Awhh.." I pulled her into a big hug. Then Sky joined in too.  We heard a big knock at the door. Lizzie jumped. I opened the door. "Hi Joel! Where's Lizzie?" It was Yammy. "Oh hi Yammy, she's here with Sky."

"Hello Sky!" Yammy said.

"Hi." She said, hugging Yammy.

Lizzie's POV:

I love my home. Now we can share it with Sky, who loves it already. I picked up sky, then led her to her bedroom. "Good night, I love you."
"Love you more!" She replied, nodding off quietly.
"Lizzie?" Joel whispered.
"Yep?"
"We might need to get Yammy to babysit Sky.."
"Why?"
"I was thinking we could get a curry or something."
"Ah! Good idea bae."

*A night later.*

"Yep, we're here!" He said, hugging me and holding my hand walking to the door. Yammy called. "Hello?"
"Hi Lizzie! Just checking- has Skylar recently been hurt?"
"N- no, why?"
"She's bruised in her leg."
"Oh my god! Is she okay?"
"Yep, she's fine now, I was just checking"
"Okay, bye Yammallamadingdong!"
"Bye!"

Is that normal for a 28 year old to call their best friend ding dong? Idk.

When we got home, Joel went to lock everywhere up. Whilst he did that, I hid under the desk. I heard him come up, breathing heavily. "Lizzie?" He said, looking round the room puzzled. "Liz-" he stopped. "Ahahah!" I giggled.

The next thing I felt was my body being pressed against the wall, and my lips stuck to his. My legs where wrapped around his, and my arms over his shoulders. "Lizzie. You're stunning you know that.." "No, I don't."
It happened again. (You know what... XD)