11: No Way

Lizzie's POV:

I woke to the sound of sickness in my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and barfed. Was it food poisoning? I don't know. I heard Joel bang on the door. "Lizzie..?" "Yup..?"
"Ah nevermind. I was just checking if I wasn't drunk last night and went home with another girl." I chuckled quietly. I looked in the droors, and found a pregnancy test from eight years ago. I took it, and it said positive. What do I do?!?

"Lizzie are you okay?" Joel asked. "Yup.. We're having a second human.."
"What?!? That's amazing!" He shouted. He swung me around the room and kissed me repeatedly. "How are we going to tell Yammy?" "And Sky?" We both looked at eachother, straight faced. He was copying my face. "Stop!" I said, laughing. "Hahaha!" He said, loudly in my ear. I held it, and smiled.

*That Night*

I called Yammy. She picked up.

"Helloo?"

"Hey Yams, it's me, Lizzie."

"Oh hey Lizzie! What's up?"

"Can you look after Sky for one more night please?"

"Not a problem. See you soon!"

"Bye!"

Yep, Yammy said she should be able to look after Sky tomorrow night.

We need time to tell Sky, or she'll be confused.

"Lizzie?"
"Yep,"
"Are you okay?"
"Kind of..."
Being that Joel asked me that, he could clearly see I was dizzy.
"Lizzie.. Seriously.."
"What.."
Then I fell into his arms.

Joel's POV:

I called Yammy over without Sky. I was so worried, because I couldn't wake her up.

"JOEL WHERE IS SHE..?"
Then she looked at my arms.
"WHAT DID YOU DO? Did you punch her?"
"Uhh.. NO!!" I said, angrily.
"Okay, Okay. She's going red, we need to get her to the hospital."
"Yammy.. Before we go to the hospital, I need to tell you something.."
"What?"
"Lizzie's Pregnant.."
"Joel... It's going to be worse. She might even lose it if she passed out.."
"What? Really?"
"Yep.."

We arrived at hospital. Lizzie was hooked up to several machines and heart rate was high. She was still red, turning purple.