7: Life

Lizzie's POV:

All I felt was something alive in my stomach. It must be moving around. I woke up, being sick again. This was going to happen every morning for the next 4 months. "Lizzie, I'm going out!" I heard Joel say. "Okayyy!" I said, a mouth full of vomit. "BYE!" He shouted. I picked up my phone, then went to call Joey.
J= Joey
L= Lizzie

J:Hey Lizzanya! What's up?
L: hey Joey. It's funny you should ask that! Joel went out and left me with sickness in my stomach.
J= What do you mean by sickness in your stomach, Lizzanya?
L= didn't you know? Me and Joel are expecting a fetus. We're finding out very soon about it, and Joel went out and didn't tell me where he was going.
J= Oh my gosh! I have a contact tracker, so I can see where he is on the map.
L= Come over as soon as you can, and we'll sort it out!
J= Okay Liz!
L= Bye!
J= See ya!

As soon as Joey came around, we sat in the kitchen, and saw where he was. He must be on his way back, because he's coming to the house.

I heard the door open. I hid with Joey in the cupboard. "WHOS IN HERE?" It's sounded like Oli. "Oli?" I said weakly. "LIZZIE COME OUT NOW!" He shouted. Joey grabbed me by the wrist, but lost his grip. "Hi Oli..." I said. "GET IN THE CAR!" He snapped. He grabbed me by the two wrists and pulled then until I screamed in pain. "OLI! STOP!" I shouted. I heard Joel come round the corner in the car. I heard him jump out and start to hurt Oli. I was still in the trunk, curling into a ball. I passed out.

"Uh..." I whispered weakly. "Lizzie, it's me..." "Who..?" "Kyle... Yammy is upstairs." "YAMMY! I NEED YAMMY." She burst through the door and said, "YES LIZZIE?!?" And she ran up to me and hugged me. "ARE YOU EXPECTING?" Shouted Yammy. "Yeah, by two months." "WHOO HOO! Wait, who's the father?" "Joel.." "Joel's all the way across the country.. You'll have to stay here until the baby grows up. What's the gender?" "A girl. Me and Joel have came up with the name.. Skylar." "THATS A BEAUTIFUL NAME! Let's get you showered and replenished for tomorrow.