"I see. Your boyfriend is more important than me now." I faked a pout.

"Aigo, don't be jealous, ok? You'll know when you have your Mr. Right." She said getting up.

"Bye. See you in the party tomorrow."

"Oh, I almost forget about the party." We were going to Jihye's parents' wedding anniversary on Monday.

"You should not. I'm so excited to show you many many perfect guys hehe."

"Not interested."

"You'll see. Take care." She walked off and I let out a relief sigh.

"You can come out now." I shouted and Jungkook walked out with a bowl of grapes. Wow, such a brave guy.

"Yah, those are my grapes." I said walking toward him and took the bowl from his hand but he held it higher so I couldn't reach.

"Hey, you didn't even ask if you're allow to eat them or not. How dare you." I said with my hands on my hips.

"You said, 'make yourself comfortable', didn't you?" He copied my word and I found I really did.

"But it doesn't mean you can do everything, ok?"

"Who cares? You said I'll do everything here."

"Aish! You really..."

"Am I wrong?" He gave me his innocent face. I was speechless when I realized I did say those words.

"Fine, Jungkook, fine."

"Thanks by the way." Oh God, he really knew how to annoy people with that handsome face.

The day ended so fast and I felt I didn't want that day to pass though.

"Jungkook, thanks for today. You helped me a lot." I said handing him an envelope. He smiled taking the envelope from my hand. I lowered my head down didn't know what to say. A unfamiliar feeling sunk in my heart, but I couldn't figure it out. I just had that upset feeling unknowingly.

"Thanks for your help too, Byul." He said with his bright smile.

"You're welcome." I nodded.

"Then, I'll see you next Saturday. Bye." Jungkook said and walked out of the shop. I looked at his back before dropping my body onto the couch with a big sigh.

Monday was very bored. Jihye was too busy to visit and I had to stay in the shop all day. Pout appeared on my lips as I thought about Jungkook. Hey, why should I think about him too? Aish.

With that thought my phone rang and I found Oppa was calling.

"I miss you, Oppa." I said through the phone.

'Eh, eh, we're going to meet in hours. Get ready and I'll pick you up to the party.'

"Alright. Oppa, Does Unnie go with us too?" I asked about his girlfriend.

'She's in China right now.'

"Really? I miss her though."

'She'll be back on Friday. Then, see you at 7.'

"Ok, oppa." I said and hung up. I should go get ready for the party then.

Finally, I was in light blue dress and I just applied light make up on my face. My hair was curl into wavy and it ran freely on my back. When I was putting my heels on, Oppa's car came in front of the shop. I smiled seeing my handsome brother came into the shop.

"Done, princess?" He asked smiling.

"Wait a moment, Oppa. I forget my bag."

"Always a forgetful princess."