Chapter Fourteen

Beginne am Anfang

'Stop it Zara. He is just jealous.' Hunza said to defend herself then she heard Usman laugh and she look back to him who was sitting on sofa.

'Uncle, you too.' Hunza said childishly and Usman get up from her place.

'Don't worry. you are beautiful the way you are.' Usman said and Hunza smile to him. He walked out and Hunza looked at Zara who was still smiling. Huzna rolled her eyes and walked out.

..............................................................................................................................

'I don't know why I am so nervous.' Hunza said while looking in the mirror. She have been wearing white long bridal dress with silver earning, heavy necklace, silver bangles and clutch. Her hair were in a bun as there were few stands from her hairs were on face. Zara looked at her from mirror and smile.

'Because you are getting married, Simple.' Zara said in duh tone and Hunza looked at her.

'I know but it is not first time.He is already my husband. It is just a formality to complete as his wife legally here.' Hunza said worried and Zara just laughed.

'What should I do Zara. I am sweating and shaking. I can't go like this in front of him.' Hunza said and before Zarah could replay, Someone knocked on the door.

'Yes please.' Hunza yelled and maid enter.

'They are calling you.' Maid said and Zara nodded her head in yes whereas Hunza start feeling more nervous.

'Shall we go.' Zarah said and Hunza take in deep breath then nodded her head in yes.

..............................................................................................................................

'Congratulations.' Usman said while hugging the Hudhayfah. Everything was legally done now as well. Hudhayfah was wearing black suit with white tie. Everyone looked really happy. Zara ran towards Hunza who was sitting on sofa nervously.

'Congratulation sister in law.' Zara said mischievously and Hunza looked up to her.

'Shut up Zarah.' Hunza said whereas Zara Just laugh.

'Congratulations sister-in-law.' Someone said and they both snapped their heads toward the voice. Ismael was standing there while staring at her.

'I am sorry for how I behave badly with you before. I regret it.Please forgive me.' Ismael said shamelessly and Hunza just smile him.

'I forgive you.' Hunza said while standing up and Ismael smiled to her whereas she retrun the smile.

'Thank you very much and Welcome to family.' Ismael said.

'Thank god you understand. Dumb.' Zara said while getting up and Ismael narrowed his eyes to her.

'Shut up.' Ismael said and Zara stared at him angrily. Hunza looked at back and there Hudhayfah was standing while talking to his friends. He was looking handsome as usual. Hunza still can't believe that he accepted her. She got married to the person with who she want to but she is still not sure what will happen next.

'I will be back.' Ismael said and she come back in her senses as he walked away.

'Zara, What about Samina aunty.' Hunza asked worried as soon Ismeal walked out.

'Hunza don't worry, She will take time but she will accept you as well.' Zara said and put hand on her shoulder as assurance. Hunza smiled to her. The function finished late till night where guest had the food and give their blessing to the couple. Then, guest went back to their homes while the family members are also feel tired and exhausted. Hudhayfah went off with his friends to drop them off and they all walked back in home.

'Hunza Dear will be tired, take her in her room. Hudhayfah will be back soon.' Usman said to Zara who nodded her head in yes.

'Come on Hunza, I will take you to your new room.'Zara said and they start walking. Zara stopped in front of Hudhayfah's room and they entered.

'Welcome to your new room. Do you like it.' Zara said and smile to her while Hunza looked around.

'I am not coming here first time. Why you are asking stupid questions.' Hunza said

'I am sure, Its not your first time. It is your husband's room. I bet you have been here before as well.' Zara said teasingly.

'Whatever.' Hunza mutter and rolled her eyes.

'I will be leaving. Hudhayfah brother will be coming soon. All the best. And Don't disturb my sleep by making too much voices, Zara said mischievously whereas Hunza narrowed her eyes on her. Zara start laughing and went out.

'Breath Hunza Breath.' She mutter to herself as she was feeling so nervous. She walked and stand next to mirror. As she stand in front of it, she looked at herself. She was looking actually really beautiful and different. Her ears were hurting because of heavy earning. So she decided to take off her jewellery. She take out one of her earning and put it down on table, when room's door opened and he entered. She snapped her head toward him. He looked at her then smiled to her. He start walking toward her and she nervously looked down. He stand right in front of her. He put his hand on her chin and pull her face to looked up when Their eyes met and they stare in each other's eyes. His hand move and put back the strand behind her ears then his finger move toward her ear and stop on her earning. The shiver went though in her whole body with his touch. While he start taking off her other earning while they were staring in each other eyes. Then He moved around and walk while stand behind her and start taking off her necklace whereas she closed her eyes. He took off the necklace and put down on table then he moved and walk back to stand in front her. She looked up whereas he move his hand and get hold of her arm. Then, He softly start taking off her bangles while she was looking at him. One by one, he take off the bangles and put it down on table. Then,he move toward her hands and took out her rings while put them back on table as well. Then he looked at her and moved her face towards mirror while he was standing right behind her. He put hand in his pocket and take out something. she was looking at him though mirror. He get hold of her hand and put ring on her hand. She looked at her hand then back at him though mirror.

'Do you like it?'He asked and she smiled to him then nodded her head in yes.

'You must be tried and you need rest as well.' He asked and she nodded her head in yes again.

'I think you take wrong decision by marrying me. I am gone ruin your life. You just marry me out of sympathy.' Hunza said out of blue as tears come our from her eyes. He sighed from behind and turned her around.

'I am never going to regret it. And I didn't marry you out of sympathy. You will not believe me now but you will one day.' Hudhayfah said and lean toward her. Her breath stopped while he softly kissed on her both eyes whole she close them and take in deep breath then he moved away.

'Go and change now. Your clothes are in wardrobe.' Hudhayfah said and she walked toward the wardrobe and took out her night's clothes. Then She get into bathroom whereas he change his clothes in room. After a while she stepped out and walked toward the bed. She lay down on bed and he put dovet over her to cover her.

Good night.' He said and she closed her eyes. Then He turned off the light and lay down on other side of bed while Hunza looked at him in darkness while tears come out from her eyes.

'Today was our wedding night but you didn't even touch me. If you haven't marry me out of sympathy then why there are so much distances between us.' Hunza though while looking at him then cleaned away her eyes. Meanwhile Hudhayfah was staring up in dark as wells

'I think you are still not ready for me to touch you or have my rights as a husband over you.' Hudhayfah thought then closed his eyes and sleep took over them.

.......................................................,......................................................................