Chapter 35 - DETENTION

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." Sehun gladly accepted it. He drank it slowly, leaving a white mustache above his lips. Kai chuckled taking a candid picture of him.

"I took her home after we had our walk in the park."

"You went to the park???" Sehun's voice raised but it wasn't that loud to wake the others up.

"Y-yeah." Kai was somehow startled on his behavior. "Is it a problem if I'll be with your best friend for just couple of hours?"

"N-no. It's definitely fine with me. It's just," an exasperated sigh came out from him. "She didn't tell me anything about this."

"Dude, Tia doesn't need to tell you every little details or everything just because you're now her best friend. There are limitations to everything."

Kai's explanation left him with no choice that it stopped him from complaining any further.

"Hmm...ok then. I'll just go back to my room."

"Mm. Sleep well then."

Sehun slumped his body and pulled the blanket over his body. He's still bothers about the two. 'Does Tia want to keep this a secret?'

He was just thinking too much. He thought that Tia would be more open to him now that they're becoming close day by day.

*          *          *

You covered your mouth with your hands as you yawned softly. You're obviously sleepy and you were forcefully dragging your feet going to your classroom. You tightened your held to your backpack letting the peaceful morning lingered in you. It wasn't really noisy 

"Hey! Sleepy?" You turned your head to where the voice came from. A smile formed on your lips when you saw who it was.

"Oppa~"

"Miss me?" Onew cheekily grinned and you nodded. You held his arm and walked together. 

"Where were you?"

"Oh, I've been busy in editorial so..."

You nodded in understanding. You bid your goodbye when its time to separate ways from him. He waved his hand while smiling. "Catch you up later!" His normal him is just adorable for his age.

The smile on your face disappeared once you entered your noisy classroom. A big frown ran down to your lips when you spotted a vandalism on your desk. It wasn't just a small writing but it fully covered the smooth wooden surface.

"What the..."

You sprinted off towards your desk and a sharp gasp left your mouth. You mentally read the highlighted words and some were just scattered ink and paint. There were a lot of cursing words that it really felt like it meant for you. Well of course it meant for you. It's your desk which is being vandalized anyway.

"Who did this?" You asked one of your seat mate and she shrugged her shoulders in reply. She doesn't know anything. 

"Excuse me! Do you guys know who did this?" You exclaimed to have their attention. Sadly, they al have the same response with your seat mate. 

'They don't know anything? But that's impossible' 

"What the hell did happen to your desk?!" 

You turned your head when you heard a loud gasp. Sunhwa had her mouth agape with widened eyes. 

"Who did this?!" Her loud, angry voice made the room completely quiet. You didn't stop her in doing such fuss because you exactly feel the same thing.