Chapter 33 - Secret

Start from the beginning

You softly laughed at what Sunhwa just did. "What are you doing?"

She didn't give you a proper answer instead she shrugged her shoulders. Sunhwa linked her arm with yours as you walked through the corridor. There are some students who were already there. Some are wet, some are dry by being protected by their coats and umbrellas.

"I was just teaching her some lessons."

You were pursing your lips and just listened to her. She looks so pissed.

"She just ruined my morning. Oh! I really hate that girl!" Sunhwa shouted. You embarrassingly bowed your head for those people who were looking weirdly at the two of you. They were rather startled of her outburst. 

"Sorry." You mouthed to everyone. You looked at Sunhwa and tried to calm her down. She was gritting her teeth. In her mind, she was strangling Hyomin until the girl gives up and cry on her knees. Well, of course, it's just from her imaginations. Hyomin must really ticked her out more than you should be.

"Don't let her get into your nerves." You soothingly said. Hoping that your friend would calm down. You peeked on her as you were walking and man----her face was getting red.

"Yah!" You said snapping her out from her own little world. "You ok?" You're getting worried already. Sometimes this friend of yours can be crazy. Crazier than those who are locked up in mental hospital.

"Don't worry Ti. I have a bright idea." Sunhwa said as she put her hand on your shoulder while moving her brows up and down. A grin was playing on her lips.

"Oh no...don't give me that look!" You nervously said. "What are you up to this time Han Sunhwa?" 

"Oh c'mon. Don't be a kill joy. You'll love it." 

She laughed leaving you behind...dumbfounded. "Aish...that girl." You muttered under your breath. You followed behind her just to make sure she won't do anything suspicious...or creepy, I should say. 

"Ugh..." Kai groaned. He forcefully opened his eyes because of his member which is very loud early in the morning. He peeked through his right eye and closed it back when he was greeted by a dork.

"Waah! You finally woke up!" Baekhyun beamed, clasping his hands together. Kai rolled his eyes and sat up slowly. His body was hurting. He was practicing too much, almost everyday and he got lack of sleep either.

"Thanks to your loud and annoying voice." Kai said with sarcasm. 

Baekhyun gasped hearing what kkamjong have said. "You just didn't talk to your hyung like that, did you?"

"I'm sorry." Kai let out an exasperated sigh. "Why are you here anyway? Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

"No you're not! You're fully awake...wait! Is this what they call sleep talking? Daebak..." He said in amusement. He was having this little conversation with himself for a moment.

Kai stared at him before he slapped his forehead. "Aish...You're unbelievable hyung." Kai sighed once again. He slumped his body back on the soft mattress. He just want some more sleep. "Could you please leave me alone?"

With those words, Baekhyun pouted. "But I'm bored. I want you to play with me." He said shaking Kai's shoulder.

"Go play with Chanyeol hyung then." Kai said and put a pillow on his head. 

"He went out together with D.O. They bought us breakfast."