"Really?" Yuu was so happy and excited that he lost himself. "Thanks Shinoa, you're the best." He screamed. Shinoa's cheeks became red as everyone in class began to laugh. "Oops." Yuu said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Mr Ichinose." Mito called. "I'm sure you can exchange compliments with your girlfriend after class."

"She's not my girlfriend." Yuu said

"Yeah, Yeah, always with the denial." Mito sighed. "Why do young couples these days deny that they're dating even when they're caught red handed?"

"Because we're not." Yuu stood. "Besides I don't even like girls." Everyone gasped and stared at him. "Crap." The class burst out laughing, they began making jokes about Yuu being gay. "I didn't mean it that way...I swear I'm not gay." Yuu could hear a voice in his head screaming liar to him, he was busy screaming to the class that he wasn't gay when just that morning he was fucked in the bathroom.

He wasn't gay, he was just unfortunate to have met Mika, who makes him think and look like he's gay, but he isn't.

"Ok class be quiet." Mito silenced everyone. "There's nothing wrong if Mr Ichinose chooses to love a man, love is love right." She turned to the board. "Ok back to our lesson for the day."

Yuu sat back down, burying his head in his locker, he could still hear whisphers and light laughs. Shinoa turned to look at him, feeling very sorry for him.

Yuu prayed for school to be over, he couldn't take it anymore. When a period was over, the five minutes they spent waiting for the next teacher, his classmates would use it to make jest of him being gay.

"Ok stop it." Mitsuba stood, she had had enough. "Are you all kids? It was just a misunderstanding and even if he is gay, so what? Stop being so mean."

"Tch. Mitsuba calm down." A boy said. "Yuu already said he was gay, so you don't have to do that to try and make him fall for you." The whole class laughed again, Mitsuba was now fed up. She grabbed the boy by his collar and fisted her hands.

"I swear I will kill you." She treathened.
"What's going on here?" A voice asked as Mitsuba turned to see the next teacher. "Miss Sangu, what on earth are you doing?" Mitsuba let go of the boy and walked back to her sit, quietly sitting back down. "We do not tolerate fighting in this school, and you of all people should know the consequences of doing so."

"Yes sir I do." Mitsuba sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Good." The man said. "Now class where did we stop last time?"

He was being tortured. Yuu knew it, why did time move so slow on the day he wanted it to move fast. He wanted to leave school, but it was just break time, he had about two more hours of class before he could go home. Well one thing's for sure, he certainly wasn't spending his break in class.

Not when they kept on mocking him, despite the fact he sang that he wasn't gay, they still wouldn't listen. How did it end up like this? It was all his fault. It was the fault of that stupid alien. If he wasn't getting a dick in his ass every time, maybe he would have actually remembered his assignment and done it. Maybe then Shinoa wouldn't have done one for him, and maybe the whole incident wouldn't have occurred. 

He hated him, even when he wasn't present, he was still ruining his life. He needed an escape, he just couldn't take it anymore, it was getting too much. Enough was enough, it just had to stop.

"Hey you." Yuu was pulled out from his thinking, he turned around to see three tall guys headed his way, from their dressing, he knew they were school thugs. What exactly did they want with him at this point. "So." One of the began. "Word on the street is you like dicks."