Chapter 21: I Don't Know

Please listen to the song in the MM. It explain the lyrics that you'll soon see.

Coco

I was at the hospital rocking back and forth crying with Bre. I couldn't take this knowing that my momma may be dead after what I said to her. I couldn't live with myself knowing that we didn't settle anything with each other. God please please if you give her back to me I won't act up anymore I'll apologize I'll stop the fusing and fighting God please please. I said silently praying, I really hoped it reached him. It felt like years waiting in that waiting room. It was till it was three in the morning till a doctor came out to us. "Riley!" The doctor yelled we all got up and rushed over towards him. "Are you Riley?" He asked me. I nodded my head frantically as he began to speak. "Your mother was shot in the head, we tried to save her but on the table she was going in and out. Now we will help file police reports about the incident. I'm sorry for your lose." He said.

"I

"I...I'm sorry.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry. Please please come back in so sorry momma I'm sorry for what I said I'm sorry for the argument and not forgiving you. Momma please please come back you're my momma I don't want no other momma but you-" I couldn't breathe no she couldn't be dead. I was charging fully to the back as the doctors, nurses and security grabbed me. "Momma wake up! Momma please! I'm sorry! God I said I was sorry God please hear me please God help me lord please! Momma no not my momma momma!" I screamed as I fell to the floor. I cried and cried all I could do was cry till I remembered a song my momma and me would sing.

"Oh lord I want you to help me Oh lord I want you to help me Help me on my journey, help me on my way
Oh lord I want you to help me-"

"Doctor Keith we need you back in the surgery room for patient Riley." She said sounding frantic, but the look on her face read something. "I'll be right back folks" he said as they ran to the room. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder telling me that everything was going to be alright. I continued to sing my heart out in that waiting room.

 "While I'm waiting I want you to help me While I'm waiting I want you to help me Help me on my journey, help me on my way Oh lord I want you to help me!"

"Oh lord I want you to help me Oh lord I want you to help me Help me on my journey, help me on my way
Oh lord I want you to help me!" Bre sang joining in as stood from the floor. Not only did she join in, but so did August, Camry, my aunts and uncles. We were singing our hearts out loud enough so that God could hear us. I was singing the loudest because I needed him the most right now. I need him to give her, her life back and deliver her back to us. I know she is a good woman, a holy woman, a gracious woman, but I need him to return this woman back to us, back to me.

"While I'm singing I want you to help me While I'm singing I want you to help me Help me on my journey, help me on my way Oh lord I want you to help me!" I sang loud as I fell to the floor crying. I was on my knees with my hands lifted into the air. I was going to have the lord hear me I need him to hear me to hear us.

I don't remember much all I knew is that was dark until I saw a bright light.

"Coco..." I heard a soft voice. I looked out into the distance and saw my momma. She was so beautiful dresses in all white. She had beautiful white wings and I couldn't help but cry. "Momma please don't leave me, I'm so sorry." I reached out for her and she embraced me in a hug. "I'm not going anywhere yet baby, I'm not going anywhere yet." Her hug was so warm as I felt her tears fall in my face.

"C...Coco..." She said. My eyes flickered open as her beautiful face came into view. She was wearing a hospital gown as tears fell from her eyes. "Momma!" I screamed as I jumped up and hugged her tightly. I didn't care that my legs got weak and we both fell to the ground all I knew is that she was here and she was alive.

"I...I'm so sorry momma I'm so sorry!" I sobbed loudly into her shoulder. She patted my back. "I know my baby I know you are." She said crying along with me. "Momma I love you I love you so much I don't want anyone else but you. I was selfish and angry and I was wrong momma I was wrong." I sobbed even more. " I was wrong too Coco it ok momma love you and she'll always be here for you and with you." She said. I heard the door open as my sister was about to walk in.

"Coco who you talking to?" My sister questioned. Before I could answer a loud screeching siren rung throughout the building telling everyone to evacuate....

Excuse any errors

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. The pictures of Coco to me that how she seemed. Please Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow. Song that Coco and then were singing is in the MM.

Things to think about:

1. Coco's singing and sobbing?
2. Coco's dream?
3. What is her sister talking about?
4. Dead or Alive? 😊