Chapter 10: Jump

August POV

Damn I ain' even know she worked here. I had ta keep shit cool cause I ain' want Coco handling her ass right here. She looked at me then she looked at da woman near da door. "August that's Michelle one of my workers." She said introducing us. I nodded my head an' could do nothing, but stare at her. Michelle smirked at me and went ta da back.

"What was that?" Coco asked. I shook my head an' said nothing. "Babeh I gotta go, a nigga got songs ta record. Imma be back to pick my two ladies up though and then we gone head out somewhere." I said ta her. She looked at me and smiled. She leaned up on her tippy toes and placed a soft sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you later then baby." She said. I nodded my head and quickly left the salon. I head over towards the studio and automatically went into the booth.

"Yo Aug you good?" Big T asked me. I nodded my head, "I just need to sing these lyrics that popped in my head." I said. Big T nodded his head as the producer played the track he sent me earlier.

"This is for the girl down the hall
Misused and abused
Yeah, yeah yeah
Pick ya head up love, smile
This is for you

Girl I know sometimes that I mistreat you, and you still come back
And I see your homegirls try to reach you, but you ain't hearing none of that
They try to get through, they say I ain't the move
I don't know, cause girl it might be true
When they tell you, you should walk away but you stay anyway

Girl I think it's best for me to say this, I ain't no good
And your heart ain't something I should play with
So let's get it understood
I ain't trying to ruin your life
If anything I just want to make it right
And tell the judge I ain't even gotta plead my case
I can tell my baby to her face

I was just your nigga next door
But girl I see more for you, I see more for you
And you ain't gotta have no fear, no I'll always be here for you, girl I'm here for you
And I know you may not end up with me, it ain't gotta be me
Cause I'm still playing outchea in these streets
But I'm just saying
You deserve better, I'm saying, you deserve better"

"That's all I got righ' now" I said as I left the booth. He played the part back to me and I was just vibing. "That's hot let's keep going." I said as more lyrics started to flow through my head. I know this was gone be awhile.

-

"Hey princess," I said as I helped Camry into her car seat. I gave her a kiss and she returned it. "Daddy today a girl in my class was being mean to me." She said. "What did ya do back t ha'?" I asked her. "I ignored her."

"Next time baby, ya say something to ha'. Don't let ha' bully ya. An' if she hit ya, ya hit her back. Don't hit ha first." I said. She nodded her head and continue to play with her toys I had in the car. I pulled up to the salon and saw Coco standing outside with Michelle. This bitch...is she serious? Coco and her walked over to my car and Coco told me ta roll down the window. "Hey baby,Michelle needs a jump for her car can you help her please?" She asked me. I hesitated at first, but then I got out to give her the jump. "Can you do it for me, I'm not sure how to do it." She said. "No..." I said.

"What you mean no?" She asked looking at Coco and Coco looked at me. "No as in I gotta watch my baby girl." I said trynna cover up the suspicion. "Aug I'll watch her go give her the damn jump so we can leave." Coco said. I kissed my teeth and went over by her car. Coco went inside my car and tended to Camry. As I was hooking the jumper cables up Michelle came next to me and started rubbing my arm up and down. "Better back the fuck up for you get shocked." I said. She kissed her teeth and said "Maybe I like a little shock." I pushed her away, but her ass found herself right back on my arm.

"Man move." I said trying to get this damn car to start, trust and believe I don't mind leaving her ass here. She continued to rub up and down my arm then she started to kiss my jaw line.

"I can treat you better then she can, I'm thinner, and I'm not a fat slob." She whispered in my ear. I slammed the trunk closed and hopped back in my car.

"Baby did her car start?" Coco asked me. "Nah let ha' ass walk." I said calmly. Coco looked at me and was about to leave the car until I yanked her back in. "Coco don't leave this fucking car. Buckle da fuck up and sit back. She can call someone ta get her." I said loudly.

"August I'm not gone leave my friend there." She yelled at me. "Fuck your friend. Coco just shut the fuck up sometimes damn. I swear my nigga, if you leave this car we gone have a problem an' I'm deadass. Try me." I yelled as gripped on her arm tightly. She started to squirm and eventually sat back. I pulled off real quick towards my crib. As soon as we pulled up she jumped out the car and took Camry with her. "I don't know why ya ass rushing like you got da damn key Coco!" I yelled as I came towards the front steps. "Shut the fuck up and open the door Anthony." She semi- yelled. "Coco I will slap da shit outchu. Don't act up." I said as I got in her face. She turned her head and huffed. "Oh iight that's what I thought." I said backing away and opening the front door. She pushed passed me and ran upstairs with Camry. I followed her upstairs as I seen her undress Camry, put her in her pajamas and then tick her in. She eased out her room and bumped past me again. This time I grabbed her arm and threw her against the wall. "Lemme tell ya somethin iight Coco. When ya with me ya ain't gone disrespect me. When I tell ya ass let's go ya better get and stay ya ass in the car. I tell ya shit for a reason, but ya so hard headed. Oh and bump me again and see what imma do." I said as I pointed my fingers in her face. She looked up at me and scrunched her face. Next thing I know she grabbing my face and as she tongued me down. We started pushing and breaking things. Bruh angry sex is something different especially when it came to us. I knew her freaky ass liked when I put her in check...

Please excuse any spelling mistakes.
Hey guys sorry this took long. I was stuck a bit. Anyways vote, comment, and follow. Michelle, August, Coco, and Camry in the MM. Just to let you know for now I'm only going to work on three stories which is this one, another one that I'm working on with a Co-Author, and I new one that I'm doing based on inspiration. So yes as soon as I get them all figured out I'll post it and let you guys know what going on.

Anyways....

Things to think about:

1:All the damn cussing 😂😂

2: Michelle needs to get the beats?

3: Should August tell Coco?