Chapter 7: Try Something New

Coco POV

I was walking into the salon this morning with the cheesiest grin on my face. I had just dropped Camry off at school and August was going to pick her up after, even though he drove both of us this morning.

"Well good morning!" Peaches said loudly. I looked at him and smirked. "You got some dick last night didn't you?" He asked me. I shook my head no and he pursued his lips at me.

"If you ain't get no dick then why you smiling?" He asked.

"It's not good to be nosey my love." I told him. He kissed his teeth and continued to do one of our early customer's hair. I felt like today was going to be a good day. August would pick Camry up and take her out, while I stay home and relax for once. I was always moving around and never really had anytime to myself, but today would be different.

One of my regulars walked in today and she went directly to my station as I went to work on this catastrophe she had on her head.

"Ms.Wilma what happened to your hair girl?" I asked her. "Remember Shirley down the road I was tellin you about?" She asked me. I nodded my head and she continued on saying how her and Ms.Shirley got into a fight cause she caught her in bed with her husband Charles. Ms.Wilma was damn near hitting sixty- four and she was still fighting.

"Don't get me wrong babeh I beat her ass and his ass, then I made him give me money to get my hair re-did because of what his hussy did." She finished saying.

"Ms.Wilma you too much." I said laughing. I swear I wish that I'd still have her energy when I'm her age.

-

It was closing time and I was straightening up around the salon when I heard my door chime.

"We closed!" I yelled from the back while still sweeping. I guess the person didn't hear me as I heard footsteps walking my way. I stopped sweeping and gripped onto the broom just in case I had to play baseball with their face.

I turned around ready to swing at the unknown customer.

"Damn babeh ya ready ta swing on a' nigga." August said nearly scaring the shit out of me.

"Boy don't be doing that," I said gripping my chest "You was about to get tore up." I continued on. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Like how I tore ya up las' night?" He semi-asked, but I knew he was just being freaky. I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes at him. He tightened his embrace on me and brought me in for a soft kiss.

"You know you wasn't tearing shit up cause you wasn't even at my house last night." I said getting out his hold. He looked at me and kissed his teeth.

I pursued my lips at him and said "Someone's feeling salty."

"Man whateve'" he said walking out the door. I giggled to myself as I finished cleaning up in the shop and met him outside in the car.

I looked in the back seat and Camry wasn't there. "Where my baby at?" I asked him.

"She at ya mama house." He said nonchalant. I eased down a bit and took small looks at him each time. "Betta stop lookin at meh like that. Gone start somethin' in this car babeh." He said biting his lip and stopping at a red light. "Ain't nothing gone happen." I said testing him. He smirked and didn't say nothing. Just as the light turned green a sensation shot throughout my body. "A...August!" I screeched as his slender fingers played with my clit. "August stopp." I pleaded. He chuckled.

"I ain' doin' nothin'" he said as his fingers dipped in and out of my puddle. My moans filled the car and I could hear the huskiness in his voice as he said my name. "Damn Coco, ya shit is wet." My hazy eyes glanced over towards his thick manhood that rose to the music my lips made. I massaged his manhood with my left hand and he bit down on his lip. He let out a grunt, pulled his hand out of my puddle, pushed my hand away and did a sharp U-turn. He pulled up behind a park and got out. He walked over to my side pulling me out before I could protest. He slide my skirt up to my waist and my thong down to my ankles as he bent me over and thrust inside of me. I let out several loud moans as my ass clapped against him. "Augusttt!" I yelled as he let out a loud grunt. He took a hand full of my hair and pulled roughly on it. Lord he better be lucky I like this rough shit other wise the black in me would've slapped the shit out his hand for fucking with my hair.

He placed one hand at my waist line and pressed down on it. He was going so hard it was like he was mad at the pussy. It felt good though so I couldn't complain. I thought I heard rustling coming from somewhere and I tried to get up, but August ass just pushed me down more.

"A...Aug someone's coming." I pleaded with a hint of moaning. "Fuck 'em. Let 'em come. A nigga ain' 'bout to stop now." He said as he took his manhood out of me then thrust it back in. He caused me to scream so loud, after awhile I just didn't give a fuck who came, all I cared about was how this man had me bent over this car giving me some good loving.

"August I can't take it no more!" I yelled as my walls tightened around his ten inch shaft. Lord knows I felt every inch in my gut. "Yuh gone cum on daddy dick?" He asked me as he slapped my ass. I let out a screech as he slapped my ass again "Ya gone cum on daddy dick?" He asked again.

"Yes yes!"

"Yes wha'?" He asked as he slapped my ass harder and took a handful of it.

"I...I'm gone cum on daddy's dick!" I yelled as I felt a rush on sensation and the juices flowing down my leg and his Dick. He kept going though even after I came several times. After awhile I could feel him thrust inside of me and let out a load. It felt so good.

I felt like this in awhile and it was all new to me. As we got in the car it was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. He parked in front of my house and he sat there looking out the window then at me. He leaned over and placed a long passionate kiss upon my lips. His hands never let my face go even as he looked at me and said these three magical words... "I love you..."

Hey guys sorry if everything took sooo long. I wanted to finish taking regents and get this school thing over with first before anything. Now that it's done, I shall upload regularly like I used to 😂😭. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. August and Coco in the MM. Also you know what to do Vote and Comment to get the next chapter. Love you guys 😍💖

Things to think about:

1: What yall think about the car scene?

2: So was that Coco that August had sex with and went to her house?

3: Who you think is lying? Coco or Aug?