Chapter 15: Memory Lane

August POV

"Grandma!" Camry yelled as my momma picked ha' up. I called my mom earlier letting ha' know we was on our way back ta NOLA an' she said she was gone get our rooms ready. "Grandma baby, how ya doin?" She asked Camry. "I good grandma, daddy took me and mommy out yesterday. We saw the Lion King, it was really sad a' first, buh then it was happy a' the end." She said rambling on. My mom laughed and put ha' down. She eyed Coco and I as she went over ta embrace Coco in a hug. Once she got in from of me she stood there and hit me upside my head. "Damn ma" I said as I felt anotha wack upside my head. "Don't be cussing boy, an' I'm still mad at yuh fa' messin things up with ha'. You was this close" she said as she showed the little amount with ha' pointer finga and thumb. We all stood there in silence because no one knew what ta' say after that. I knew I fucked up bad with Coco, but that's why I was trying to make it up to her. I wanted ta grow as a person befo' I even tried again with Coco. I was in love with this woman an' I didn't want ta  keep hurting her an' fucking up like how I did. I was gone be a man about mine no matta what and if that meant starting slow from the jump then a nigga was cool with that.

We all went inside and I took our stuff ta the guest bedrooms my momma had set up for us. Camry was gone sleep with my momma while Coco and me slept tagether.

"So what are we planning to do later on today?" Coco said walking into the room and sitting on the bed. "We'll first we gone get some sleep, then around three something we gone go somewhere. I ain't telling ya yet, but I think ya like it." I said taking off my clothes just standing there in my boxer briefs. Coco eyed me and for a second I saw a glint of lust in her eyes. I started ta bite my bottom lip trying to contain myself. She arose from the bed and began to strip down ta nothing. I knew she was gone do that shit, she always sleep naked. I could feel Mr.Classy rising and I just quickly got in the bed. She was playing with a Nigga righ' now. She crawled in after me and this girl had the nerve ta cuddle against me and put ha leg around me. "Coco move over" I told her. "Why?" She asked as she traces the tattoos on my chest. "Girl I love you and I want to take it slow, but you know we both attracted to you and Mr.Classy having a time down there in my drawls. " I said. She giggles and reaches her hand down to my groan. At first she just massaged my shit through my drawls, but after a while she felt Mr.Classy was ready so she pulled down my briefs and my dick strung out like a damn spring. That shit moved at its best and she looked at it with such lust, she was having a Nigga going crazy. I had my hands over my face cause I was really about to lose my mind.

I heard the bed creak meaning that Coco was moving, but I didn't know where. Just as my ass was about to move my hand all I felt was kissing and the licking of my head. That sent chills up my spine. She spun her tongue in a circular motion around the tip of my dick. My shit was sensitive as fuck since I ain't have none in a min. She began to suck the tip of my manhood and soon swallowed the whole thing in her mouth. "Sss Coco" I groaned placing one hand on the back of her head. She looked up glaring at me and I soon took my hand off her head. I wasn't trynna get kilt just cause I wanted to tug a lil bit.

Mr.Classy was throbbing in her mouth with every bob and slurp she did. She places her lips at my tip and then with a swiftness she just deep throat my shit. No warning and no hesitation. If I thought I was throbbing before I most def was throbbing now.

"Damn Coco, right there" I continued to groan as I felt myself about to bust the best nut ever. Without any warning I came all in her mouth and she swallowed allat shi just like a pro.

She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. She came back five minutes with a minty fresh breath. She leaned over and kissed me before dozing off. While she was sleeping I began to look out the window and just thought about errthang in my life. I had a beautiful daughter with beautiful nieces and a beautiful wife by my side. I couldn't have asked anything more except my brother Mel. I wish he was here to see his niece and daughters grow up, but God done took him early.