Chapter 9: Confession and Confusion

August POV

"I...I uhmm.... I..." I said stuttering. I ain' know how ta tell ha this shit. I knew I had ta get it out now though cause she looked like she was 'bout five seconds from choking a' nigga out. "I slept with some broad, I met ha' at a club before an' we talked and she gave me head, buh that's 'bout it. Da night I caught Brandy fuckin Chris my ass was bent earlier before I left. So my ass just drove thinking I was coming ta ya crib, buh it was actually the broad's. I didn't figure it out till ya said I was at ya crib da night shit went down. I know you gone be mad, but I just wanted ta tell ya now before we really got involved with each other. I can honestly say I was bent and ain't know wha da fuck I was doin, I thought it was the woman I loved, but it wasn't. I'm praying that in mistaken and didn't actually sleep with ha, but I don't know." I said looking at her face for some type of expression, but there wasn't. She jus' stared at me and that went on for about five minutes befo' she actually said somethin'

"I'm not mad, I'm mad that you drove while high or intoxicated, but I'm not mad that you slept with her. We weren't together and you can be free to do what you please. Plus you was thinking about my sweet pussy anyways." She said giggling. I let out this breath that I didn't realize I was holding in till now. She draped her arms around my neck, straddled my lap and pecked my lips softly.

"I love you boy." She whispered. "I luh ya too girl." I whispered back at her. I did luh ha' an' no one was about to get in between that.

"What's her name?" She asked me. I thought for a min' an' I couldn't remember her name for shit. So I shrugged my shoulders and she shook her head "You don't even know the name of the tricks you be sleeping with."

"I only know the name of my future wife that's why." I said as I deepened our kiss. She smiled into the kiss and got up off of me leading me up the stairs.

-

"August get up!" I heard Coco yell as she hit me with a pillow, I snatched the pillow from her and threw it at her head. Befo' she could grabbed the pillow again, I yanked her on the bed and tucked her under me.

"August get off of me, you said you was gone drive me and Camry." She groaned. I ignored her as I snuggled my head in the crook of her neck. "Augg!" She whined.

"Take today off." I said more than asked. I could tell she was giving me a look so I groaned as I rolled off of her. "That's what I thought." She muttered. I yanked her back on the bed and opened her legs. I quickly unbuttoned her pants and slipped her booty shorts down as I went down south. I sucked on ha' clit as she moaned my name. She tasted hella sweet so I know her ass was eating pineapples and Shi'. I flicked her clit with the tip of ma' tongue causing her breathing to speed up.

"August..." She moaned while pulling my hair. Ha' ass had a strong grip. I buried my face in da' pussy, I was drowning in it. I sucked on ha' thighs and brought them closer to my head. I wanted to suffocate in ha' ear muffs. I stroked my tongue up and down her entrance then slowly stuck it in making her feel the whole thing. Ha' juices dripped down my mouth and a' nigga slurped it all up. I bit ha clit, which caused her to jerk and squirt in my face. "Ya like tha' rough shi' huh babeh?" I asked her as I bent up to look at ha'. She looked at me with hazed eyes and nodded her head slowly. I bit my bottom lip and leaned down, giving her a lingering kiss. "Ya taste yaself?" She nodded her head and I smirked as I whispered in her ear "Good, now go get ready so I can drive y'all." She kissed her teeth and pushed me. I was rolling even when she pushed me out da' room an' slammed the door.

It took ha' about fifteen minutes tau get re-dressed. We dropped Camry off first at ha' school the. I drove Coco ta ha'salon. "Aug can you help me take the products in the store please?" She asked me as she pouted ha' bottom lip. I hate when she did that, she knew a nigga was gone give in. I kissed my teeth and got out the car helping her with all these boxes she had in the trunk. We spent about twenty minutes bringing all these damn boxes in, and everytime I'd go back and forth her slutty ass clients and workers would give me these lustful looks. Some of 'em didn't, but majority did. As I was putting the last box in the back I went ta the front ta give my woman a kiss before I left. If these broads had lasers I think Coco would've been dead.

"I'll see you after work?" She asked as if she didn't already know. "Yea babeh I got ya and we gone g-" I was stopped mid sentence when I made eye contact with who walked through the door.

When the fuck did she work here?

Please excuse any spelling mistakes.
Hey my loves I'm sorry it's so short, but this was just a fill in, plus this was where I wanted to end the cliff hanger. Please vote, comment, and follow 😁😁.

Things to think about:

1: Coco's reaction?

2: Who's the broad?

P.s I really really really can't express how much I love everyone that's is reading, voting, commenting, and following me and my stories.😊The fact that you guys give me so much feedback and the reactions you guys give me makes me extremely happy and make me want to continue writing✏️📝My passion is writing, but my motivation is you guys. LOVE YALL ❤️😘😘 ~J.P.S/JAGZ