Groans came from the walker's control room as smoke from small explosions in the electronics clouded the room.

"Chopper? Ezra? Kanan? Zeb? Rex?" Said Sabine scrambling over rubble.

"Im okay" said Rex dusting himself off

"im fine" grumbled zeb shaking a robotic arm from his leg.

"Um.....where's Kanan.....and.....WHERE IS EZRA!" Yelled Sabine. She ran across one of the walls that was now the floor as it was lying on it's side. She flung open the flapping hatch only to get blown backwards by an incoming wind.

"Ugh ! It's no use!" she roared sliding down the sideways roof.

"Miss, no time for that ! We have to get this thing back on its legs if we want to help." Smirked Captain Rex. "Let's win this" he finished offering an outstretched arm to stand up.

Sabine willingly took it with determination in her mind and love in her heart." Ready!"

----------------------------------------------

The wind whispered wildly as its hitchhiker sand grasped kanan's standing body.

The force you must use and the enemy you must find!

a voice prompted in his mind.

He stretched out his hand to find his opponents but got a shock when someone fell into it.

"Ezra! Is that you" Kanan pushed his voice through the swirling winds.

" Yes Kanan" replied Ezra. " I saw you leave so I followed"

" that's great Ezra you need to help me find the walkers through the force!" Replied Kanan

Both Jedi stood together as they waited for any signs of the enemy. Kanan ignited his lightsaber closely followed by Ezra. But.....somthing wasn't right.

----------------------------------------------

"Where are they?" Questioned Ahsoka from the co pilots seat.

"Well I tracked them into....." Hera trailed off.

"What!" Gasped Fulcrum alarmed.

" ......uh.... I tracked them...... Into that storm" replied Hera with widened eyes.

" Let's go on a rescue mission" said Ahsoka confidently.

----------------------------------------------

Sand swirled around Ezra as he struggled to keep his balance. But he got sick of the pain and torture and hurt. He was sick of being bullied.

"I've had enough" he said assertively as he sat down to meditate. It seemed like the world froze around him nothing moved or made a single noise all that could be heard was Ezras breathing.

" you can't just stop ! You cannot just stop me!" Said Vaders voice through the force as he pulled at Ezras stitches some more.

"It doesn't bother me" said Ezra relaxed as every "I'm blocking you out, sorry Vader, not enough room in here for the two of us" he said calmly.